OT: John Saunders goes **** up

Advertisement
CIS and its suddenly diligent bird-chested mods frown upon any attacks on John Saunders because he was such a great Cane ally.

In this CIS John Saunders-friendly vein, I'd like to propose that we all get together and properly pay tribute to John. I'm going to skull fck him and honor him with my glorious goo. How will you gentlemen pay tribute?

Advertisement
This reminds me of the Sopranos episode where, upon Mama Soprano's death, Janice asked everyone to gather to say something about their mom.

Advertisement
Staff supports Genron the Saunders, what's next ISIS? Mark May?

Some of the mods on here are braindead. They're handing out demerits to living legends like The Franchise, who keep this place alive during the offseason, and deleting heroic threads started by Cane warriors like rokulika aimed at vile anti-Cane pigs like Saunders. Yet they can't figure out how to keep the constant flow of FSU trolls from posting repeatedly.

What he die from? I'm assuming the AIDS got his ***(quite literally) because ain't nobody saying what he died from, which makes me suspicious.

I only wish I could be there to witness his rape at the hands of insatiable, barbed-*****-wielding hellhounds.

Advertisement

Some of the mods on here are braindead. They're handing out demerits to living legends like The Franchise, who keep this place alive during the offseason, and deleting heroic threads started by Cane warriors like rokulika aimed at vile anti-Cane pigs like Saunders. Yet they can't figure out how to keep the constant flow of FSU trolls from posting repeatedly.

CogAtAK2r5M1W.gif

Advertisement

tumblr_m8vnwpPL9r1qhd14co1_500.gif

What he die from? I'm assuming the AIDS got his ***(quite literally) because ain't nobody saying what he died from, which makes me suspicious.

Gotta be the AIDS. He was a known recipient of dirty anal ***.

Playing devils advocate, is there such a thing as "clean anal ***". Or is it one of those relative things where by saying "anal ***" it's already assumed to be dirty and when it's prefaced with "dirty" it's to magnify the normal dirtiness already associated with it? I feel like knowing all the details of Saunders death, will help me be able to fully appreciate it more.

Advertisement
Back