OT: John Saunders goes **** up

Bryan Pata and I are laughing. LOL

Go Canes!

Regardless how he felt about the Canes he was a good man. As far as I'm concerned you never speak ill of the dead and you can all eat a diick. I hope people say the same when you go **** up.

Advertisement
vmyBLYh.gif

What he die from? I'm assuming the AIDS got his ***(quite literally) because ain't nobody saying what he died from, which makes me suspicious.

Gotta be the AIDS. He was a known recipient of dirty anal ***.

Playing devils advocate, is there such a thing as "clean anal ***". Or is it one of those relative things where by saying "anal ***" it's already assumed to be dirty and when it's prefaced with "dirty" it's to magnify the normal dirtiness already associated with it? I feel like knowing all the details of Saunders death, will help me be able to fully appreciate it more.

This sums it up beautifully. By "dirty anal ***" I wanted to emphasize that Saunders required whoever was *** plunging him to, immediately prior to ramrodding Saunders, first buttsex a fat slob who pigged out on Taco Bell all day. He was very particular, even in the menu items the Taco Bell-eating slob would inhale, and his handsome salary at ESPN afforded him those luxuries.

Advertisement
I will never forget that weeknight while watching a college game when one of the announcers stated that they were receiving reports that a a player from the University of Miami had been shot. Saunders turned his head, smirked ..then stated " When will they learn ?" .

He didn't wait to find out the circumstances ..or how serious the condition of the player....just smugly said that.

Go Canes!

Regardless how he felt about the Canes he was a good man. As far as I'm concerned you never speak ill of the dead and you can all eat a diick. I hope people say the same when you go **** up.

Hes dead boom boom. Hes dead pow pow! WOOO HOOO DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!! You wanna disrespect the meast on the day of his death? I will celebrate the day you die John Saunders. Burn in ****.

Advertisement

Go Canes!

Good men don't take pot shots at a young man that was senselessly murdered simply because he played on a college football team that he despised.
Take your sanctimonious spittle and stick it where the sun don't shine!

Advertisement
I think it was suicide. Wrote his "final thoughts" as a suicide note

Go Canes!

"Some moron named Mike Celzik wrote a slanderous piece on MSNBC.com Tuesday night while Pata’s family was still crying their eyes out at the crime scene. Celzik has since edited his “work” due to a slew of complaints, but his point was crystal clear – “when you recruit thugs, such things happen.”

A day later, Dan Le Batard grilled him about the piece on air. Celzik admitted that he’d never met one current Hurricane, but no answer as to how he justified labeling them thugs.

ESPN chimed in with their typical trash, starting with a headline Tuesday evening stating Pata was killed leaving the practice field. Woody Paige of Around The Horn, buffoon that he is, called Miami an immigrant city—implying that this sort of thing is almost to be expected.
The revered John Saunders did the same—a dismissive head-shake and “when will they ever learn” sentiment in regards to players at “The U” instead of showing the necessary sympathy and capacity the situation deserved."

Looking forward to Mike Celzik and Woody Paige joining Saunders in ****.

Advertisement

Go Canes!

How the **** would you know if he was a good man? Involved with a charity=good person?

With that logic, you are a severely retarded redneck because you are in Ft. Myers.

John Saunders can feel the same sentiments he felt towards Bryan Pata when he died.

POS

Go Canes!

Don't worry, I trashed him while he was alive and have nothing more to say about the scumbag.

Advertisement
Back