OT - Jimmy Johnson's speech TIRED IN FOOTBALL MAKES YOU A COWARD

Advertisement
Say what you want but three of our national championships can be traced back to JJ.he recruited most of those players and he was a big influence on butch.basically you can add cokers nc to that as well.

Like I said before... I'll take Jimmy coaching from his boat via Instagram while fishing in the Keys.
dead on Grunt, had we hired Butch we would have gotten Jimmy's advise and all that comes with it for free, stupid *** move as usual by our admin. 2 badass coaches for half what we are paying Richt, unreal how football stupid our admin is

Advertisement
I said many times here...

You train like no other so you can be like no other.

Football season never ends 24-7 for winners .

Till we understand this we’ll struggle.

Football is NOT rocket science.

Games are won before games are even scheduled.

Many here and on this Canes team don’t understand this that’s why we’re here in this mess.

GOCANES

I said many times here...

You train like no other so you can be like no other.

Football season never ends 24-7 for winners .

Till we understand this we’ll struggle.

Football is NOT rocket science.

Games are won before games are even scheduled.

Many here and on this Canes team don’t understand this that’s why we’re here in this mess.

GOCANES
well said 05 and dead on. I remember back in the day all the NFL guys came back to Greentree for the summer to work out with the current crop, Richt prolly wont allow it for fear they may learn what BS his system is from a pro player

Correction; Vinny lost that bowl game, period! Go back and re-watch that game. Speaking of, does Vinny even come around the program since he left?

No, it was Jimmy. Penn State was dropping back 8 most of the night. They were not going to let us beat them through the air while Highsmith was shredding them. Jimmy should have changed the game plan and ran it more until they defended the run and it would have opened up the pass.

Advertisement
dead on Grunt, had we hired Butch we would have gotten Jimmy's advise and all that comes with it for free, stupid *** move as usual by our admin. 2 badass coaches for half what we are paying Richt, unreal how football stupid our admin is
You all keep going with this Butch wet dream. If he is so great why was no one else calling him until FIU?

Funny how no matter what a player does wrong at Miami, "it's the coaches' job to prepare the players." But blowing the Penn State game? Entirely on Vinny. Nothing Jimmy could do.

Advertisement
Funny how no matter what a player does wrong at Miami, "it's the coaches' job to prepare the players." But blowing the Penn State game? Entirely on Vinny. Nothing Jimmy could do.

To this day, I think Vinny threw that game...
.... we stomped them in every aspect.... except for Vinny's heroics

Advertisement
If he wanted to coach as bad as it's been made out to be, he wouldn't have been so picky. Furthermore, if he is as good as some on here make him out to be, someone would have paid a king's ransom for him. Look at what Jimbo got paid.
Contrair young man, Butch has plenty money, there may be 3 jobs on his list he'd take, he loves SoFlo, has a house by Jimmy, he ain't fixing to move cross country at this stage. We don't know who hit his agent up gauging interest, but I understand there were several. No the point is Butch really wants this job, he knows what its capable of and knows how to get the horses, and he's right here at his favorite place, home.

If he wanted to coach as bad as it's been made out to be, he wouldn't have been so picky. Furthermore, if he is as good as some on here make him out to be, someone would have paid a king's ransom for him. Look at what Jimbo got paid.
I'm friends with him...

Advertisement
Back