OT: Jesse Palmer Is Goin To Jail....

Advertisement
I made the mistake of reading the comments in the twitter post and now I wanna stick a gun in my mouth.

Advertisement
At this point of this nightmarish season I think all Miami Football threads should be considered OT

....per Nicki Minaj

I don't know exactly what's going on here but just on the surface this is a hilarious/bizarre feud. Just another Ghaytor that's gonna be locked up.

https://awfulannouncing.com/pop-culture/nicki-minaj-threatens-to-sue-jesse-palmer.html

I commend your effort on trying to elevate the content on CIS. Unfortunately, it was all for naught.

Apparently, the sarcasm detectors are turned off this evening.

Not surprising for the shlthole this site has turned into. If you’re not starting a thread about your ghhey boyfriend, or other ghaay topic, or the 10,000th we’re doomed, Richt sucks, or Miami will never win anything ever again in any sport, you just don’t measure up to the current collection of low IQ posters who absolutely love rolling in the shlt sandwich this site has turned into.

I’ll check back with you in six months.

Advertisement
I commend your effort on trying to elevate the content on CIS. Unfortunately, it was all for naught.

Not surprising for the shlthole this site has turned into. If you’re not starting a thread about your ghhey boyfriend, or other ghaay topic, or the 10,000th we’re doomed, Richt sucks, or Miami will never win anything ever again in any sport, you just don’t measure up to the current collection of low IQ posters who absolutely love rolling in the shlt sandwich this site has turned into.

I was going to ask where you'd been, but...well, catch over the summer I guess.

Advertisement
5B7179BB-F2CD-41FF-BEC8-C7F1504E54C5.jpeg
She looks like a bag of plastic parts assembled by monkeys.
Cap... lol

Welcome back, RVA and Dynasty are gone...

Advertisement
Welcome back, RVA and Dynasty are gone...

I’m not back...I was never gone. Just checking in once a quarter, if that, and my time’s almost up. What happened to those two guys? Each one was different, but they spoke their minds and weren’t lobotomized zombies. Real sad if they were band or something. Sadly, when things are bad, the pigs and ****roaches come out to roll in the shlt this place has become, and the good posters and OG’s leave.

This tabloid stuff is garbage, however, it sure beats the daily diet that we've been getting of ghey topics and references which is seemingly condoned by the admins.
Thank you for the diversion.

And I’ll still be here haha.

Advertisement
Back