OT: Jerry Kill rips on PJ Fleck and Jimbo...

Advertisement
I dunno. Kill does seem butthurt but Fleck has revealed himself to be quite douchey and overrated. He took over a 9 win team (albeit one with some turmoil) that just beat Da Gooroo Mike Leach's Washington State squad in a bowl and has promptly finished no better than 5th in their division the last 2 seasons.

I dunno. Kill does seem butthurt but Fleck has revealed himself to be quite douchey and overrated. He took over a 9 win team (albeit one with some turmoil) that just beat Da Gooroo Mike Leach's Washington State squad in a bowl and has promptly finished no better than 5th in their division the last 2 seasons.

Fleck was using the “ culture “ as an excuse for his epic fail. Kills assistant took them to nine wins and got fired, then Fleck comes in and rowed them right into being an abortion.

Not sure how it sounds butthurt.

Advertisement
Fleck was using the “ culture “ as an excuse for his epic fail. Kills assistant took them to nine wins and got fired, then Fleck comes in and rowed them right into being an abortion.

Fair. Maybe less butthurt on Kill's behalf than stuck in the past. But Fleck throwing his guys under the bus and the proceeding to suck probably did rate some public retaliation.

I’m going to plead ignorance here. I have not been keeping up with Minnesota gophers football nor their head-coaching dramas. If anybody wants to fill me in as to why either one or both of these guys is a douche I’m all ears.

But I’m very interested in what was said about Cuckbo.

Advertisement
I live in MN, PJ is a pos cheating used car salesman. His schtick is embarrassing to watch. When he runs from sideline to sideline between quarters. And uses the word elite in every sentence. They should have kept Tracy as the coach but he was the “boring” hire and pj was the young loudmouth so they went with him. Gophers will always suck no matter who is coaching but pj is not doin any better than what Tracy did. And jerry kill is an idiot too.

Am very familar with this situation.Five years ago a number of Minn.FB payers were charged with sexual assault.
But Cty,Atty.declined to press charges.U of Minn. stepped in and suspended some of the players.Coach Clayes
said publicly"You cannot do that because Cty.Atty.said not enough evidence."Claeys,by the way worked for
Jerry KIll for 25+years.Claeys proceeds to have best FB year and wins a bowl game.Pres.Kaler,U of Minn.Pres.
(THAT *******) fires Claeys and brings in PJ Fleck one week later.

Last edited:
Am very familar with this sitation.Five years ago a number of Minn.FB payers were charged with sexual assault.
But Cty,Atty.declined to press charges.U of Minn. stepped in and suspended some of the players.Coach Clayes
said publicly"You cannot do that because Cty.Atty.said not enough evidence."Clayes,by the way worked for
Jerry KIll for 25+years.Clayes proceeds to have best FB year and wins a bowl game.Pres.Kaler,U of Minn.Pres.
(THAT *******) fires Clayes and brings in PJ Fleck one week later.
Palace intrigue..........bring on the music....politics all the way, and everyone covering their ***.

Advertisement

As soon as a successor HC starts talking too much about changing the culture you know he’s not confident and is trying to buy time.

Fluke is a cornball schtick guy.

Didn't they hold on to some last minute filler LB we wanted in the 19 class??

Yeah **** minny for not letting us get our Plan D recruit!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back