OT/ Isley Brothers & Earth, Wind & Fire

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Just this a.m...I started listening to the Very Best of each Band (I'm talking on an A+ System W/Headphones) and it's staggering that those two Bands put out the Music they did...Even though you already know how Great they were...everytime you go back to them they're Better than ever...The Vocals are simply unapproachable....The Instrumentals (with Ronald Isleys Brother on Lead in the backround) are beyond stupendous...I know at 59 I'm Old School...but that's okay...Just keeping it real...They (Both Bands) were the Epitome of Greatness....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's That Lady is some elite guitar work.

Ron had a pretty good later career. Stuff he did w R. Kelly was legit.

EWF never gets old.
Who's that Lady came out in 76....but F around and Listen to "Voyage to Atlantis" and "For the Love of You"....and just Crown both of them for GOAT Vocals...Plain & Simple...

Just this a.m...I started listening to the Very Best of each Band (I'm talking on an A+ System W/Headphones) and it's staggering that those two Bands put out the Music they did...Even though you already know how Great they were...everytime you go back to them they're Better than ever...The Vocals are simply unapproachable....The Instrumentals (with Ronald Isleys Brother on Lead in the backround) are beyond stupendous...I know at 59 I'm Old School...but that's okay...Just keeping it real...They (Both Bands) were the Epitome of Greatness....
Isleys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, EWF and Mr. Biggs are national treasures in the music business.
Fun fact I didn't know about EWF: Melvin Van Peeples had them produce the Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song soundtrack.

Advertisement
Back