OT: is Dorito going to run Wefense at Houston?

Wish I could find the gif of Coach D'Onofrio shuffling pages of defensive plays on the sideline. I guess it's no coincidence that, in searching for it, I found this instead:

Advertisement
Things I miss

1. Jersey color updates for effort , black unis being best
2. Dt's being 20 yards down field while not defending anything
3. Opponents drives lasting 10 minutes and getting every third down conversion
4.10 yard cushions
5. Depth chart updates with 4-3 personnel even though we ran a 3-4
6. Al taking the blame with no excuses every presser, then ripping off 5 excuses
7. Denofrio defending a tempo offense and feverishly going through his phone book sized play sheet
8 Ugly orange ties, dress shirt with khakis that's too big , and sneakers

#5 made me lol

6edf34c594fc4f46e8c997a7f7abf2ca.jpg

Sounds like a bs resume he wrote himself knowing he's really a ****** employee. No true substance

If he trying this hard to "sell" himself then you know he aint ****. Your resume should speak for itself

I bet half the guys talking **** about him right now, are the guys that couldn't get him and Golden's ball out of their mouths at one point.

Advertisement
Things I miss

1. Jersey color updates for effort , black unis being best
2. Dt's being 20 yards down field while not defending anything
3. Opponents drives lasting 10 minutes and getting every third down conversion
4.10 yard cushions
5. Depth chart updates with 4-3 personnel even though we ran a 3-4
6. Al taking the blame with no excuses every presser, then ripping off 5 excuses
7. Denofrio defending a tempo offense and feverishly going through his phone book sized play sheet
8 Ugly orange ties, dress shirt with khakis that's too big , and sneakers

The prevent D against GT at the goal line was the single dumbest thing I have ever seen in a football game, at any level. For the love of God, don't let them throw the ball into the stands.

View attachment 49401

You mean **** like this on 3rd and 3?

With the 11th player on defense nowhere to be seen. Probably back at the 5.
Pretty sure it was 3rd and 1 on that play

Advertisement
There was a video from their spring practice showing Ed Oliver failing to cover a tight end. The QB overthrew the tight end and everyone went nuts over Oliver for some reason. If anyone has the video, watch it.

Goebbels would be proud of that recruiting meeting video. D'onofrio in full control, commanding respect.

A Houston football is a religion out here cult mob will string him up in no time, especially after going through a natural disaster event and needing emotional relief by escaping into football - except it will be a nightmare and they won't be able to take it any more.

Hope every ***** in that machine is used raw running him out of town.

Advertisement
I bet half the guys talking **** about him right now, are the guys that couldn't get him and Golden's ball out of their mouths at one point.

What the heck are you talking about? When could this have possibly happened? They were awful from game 1 in Maryland.

Advertisement
There was a video from their spring practice showing Ed Oliver failing to cover a tight end. The QB overthrew the tight end and everyone went nuts over Oliver for some reason. If anyone has the video, watch it.

Is this true? LMAO. Houston isnt gonna let him ruin Ed Oliver. They will run him outta town mid season before that happens. They wont ever get a defensive player like him again. You cant let anyone ***** up a future top 3 pick.

What the heck are you talking about? When could this have possibly happened? They were awful from game 1 in Maryland.

Golden and Doritos had a full support group here for awhile.

Can you please point some of these imbeciles out so I can block / avoid them? Thanks in advance.

Is this true? LMAO. Houston isnt gonna let him ruin Ed Oliver. They will run him outta town mid season before that happens. They wont ever get a defensive player like him again. You cant let anyone ***** up a future top 3 pick.

Dorito- "Hold my beer and my 10 pages of play calls"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back