NFL OT: I'm riding with AB on this one..

Advertisement
Paying wr’s big money is the key to winning championships these days ......oh wait.

You win paying QBs , ol and DL. With a salary cap it makes no sense to pay wr’s crazy money.
facts this isnt college NFL is a whole different game. **** I was one happy giant fan when they got rid of Odell wanted that for 2 seasons

Advertisement
Advertisement
AB is a mental train wreck who tries to act like a good guy with autographs and attending high school games and all but in reality he’s as selfish as they come and it’s all about him. Everything from the way he cuts his hair, does his facial hair, the clothes he wears to the social media posts he makes.......Getting attention, Getting publicity (good or bad), getting paid. When he doesn’t get his way, he responds like a toddler and throws a fit.

If I was running a franchise this guy wouldn’t step foot in my locker room. He’s a clown.

0E6F9D3E-59A4-44E8-87BA-53CD95CCFEE8.jpeg

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Good times . A bunch of these same defenders are now all in on “ mental health issues “. No Arians told him to “ gtfo” because he refused to go back in the game. Posts in this thread is one example why he behaves this way. People always run to defend him and blame everyone else for his dumb decisions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good times . A bunch of these same defenders are now all in on “ mental health issues “. No Arians told him to “ gtfo” because he refused to go back in the game. Posts in this thread is one example why he behaves this way. People always run to defend him and blame everyone else for his dumb decisions.
Facts! We’re living in the age of no personal responsibility or accountability.

Twitter verse is saying that Arians took him out and wouldn't put him back in give him touches.

Advertisement
Back