NFL OT: I'm riding with AB on this one..

Raiders get a proven #1 Wr....pay him at market value for 3 years and only five up a 3rd and 5th.
Thats a Raiders win all day. Its facts man. Steelers got screwed...but they had to try and get something.

It’s an opinion man.

Pay a proven team cancer 20 mill for what? Lol they making a run at the Super Bowl??

I can understand the Packers/Bears/Panthers/Patriots type teams who need something to get over the hump or stack chips

This is like baseball when a team is blowing it up in the big leagues to stack prospects and picks yet then get a wild hair up their *** and sign a 300mill dollar 3rd basebman because “reasons”

Advertisement
For better or worse; its a Raider move. I thought it a little questionable because I thought the Raiders were trying to get younger.

Hooray, you got the #1 WR in the league. Call me when you figure out how that offensive line is going to protect Carr to throw it to him.

We can finally agree on something... the only winner in this is AB who somehow got a raise after being a diva all year

Raiders will get nothing out of this but a headache... in a team rebuilding a 2/3 year rental of a WR helps how?

Oh and who is your team? Because the way you stuck your neck out defending a team you don’t care about seemed like a giveaway

Got a raise because he PRODUCES. You cant name 2 wrs int he league better

Advertisement
Ultimately the Raiders got:
1st round pick, Antonio Brown, 5th round pick

For:
Amari Cooper and a 3rd round draft pick.

Ultimately the Raiders got:
1st round pick, Antonio Brown, 5th round pick

For:
Amari Cooper and a 3rd round draft pick.
It's going to be interesting to see Mr Big Chest go from Pig Ben the Rapist and Omar Epps to Crybaby Carr and Chucky.

2019 is going to get good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a raise because he PRODUCES. You cant name 2 wrs int he league better

Didn’t know he took Ben with him

He’s going to Oakland/LV to a Shellshocked Carr whose looking like he might have a mirror image career as his brother

Props to AB for getting paid but like I keep repeating both teams lost in this rare Lose-Lose deal

Advertisement
somehow he sucks now lol. amazing the mindset fans have with players in the NFL.

Lol when did I say he sucked?

Please quote me where I said that

I even mentioned teams this made sense for like the packers, panthers, Seahawks, bears etc who are playoff teams that need some #1 WR?

Again AB wins this trade and this is a rare Lose-Lose for both teams

I even mentioned teams this made sense for like the packers, panthers, Seahawks, bears etc who are playoff teams that need some #1 WR?

oakland has a star they can market when they move and didnt give up any of their first round picks. dont see it as a losing situation for oakland no matter how much u want to hate on AB

I really wonder whether the Pats would have been involved if it wasn't for that whole "Steelers would never trade with the Patriots" thing. Would have been the perfect pairing for a 2-3 year marriage between TB and AB.

This deal sells tickets for a franchise that doesn't have much else to sell and seems clearly to be in the process of clearing out dead space and trying to stockpile young talent. AB certainly got paid, but if he is truly all about winning and not just compiling stats, I'm not sure how happy he is going to be with his new franchise. But, hey, at least it's not Buffalo.

Did he respect his teammates when he refused to practice the week leading up to a must win game?

He’s an entitled ******* just like Ben

You mean, he should force himself to play hurt that could have potentially hurt his trade value and contract value?

Advertisement
Back