NFL OT: I'm riding with AB on this one..

Here is why Raiders won...got a # 1 wr...gave up only a 3rd and a 5th...the guarantee money is 30 mill which is essentially a 2 year deal....and the steelers got screwed by having to pay dead money salary cap hit of 21 mill.....what!!!!

Get him for two years paying that price for????

AB doesn’t put the raiders over the Chiefs or Chargers... they might not even top the Broncos

Look I get it your a raiders fan and are thrilled to with the trade but this a a giant pile of ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure did. The GB Packers are really dumb..they should of locked him in.

10000000 percent agreed esp considering they have one of the three elite dudes at QB (spare me with big ben bc he isnt in the A rod, brees, brady category)

Advertisement
Get him for two years paying that price for????

AB doesn’t put the raiders over the Chiefs or Chargers... they might not even top the Broncos

Look I get it your a raiders fan and are thrilled to with the trade but this a a giant pile of ****
First off...not a Raiders fan. Second he is #1 WR. If you say different then you are a hater or dont know jack. Third....15 mill is the price you pay for a premium Wr.
If he was going to the phins all of you haters would switch and be suckin each other off with glee.
However...he knows better because he went to a team with a good QB and an offensive HC who has forgotten more than the phins staff could ever know.
You guys hate on a clear win by the Raiders but your sorry team pays underachieving Ndamukong Suh over 20 mill a year for a DT.
GTFOH!!!!

First off...not a Raiders fan. Second he is #1 WR. If you say different then you are a hater or dont know jack. Third....15 mill is the price you pay for a premium Wr.
If he was going to the phins all of you haters would switch and be suckin each other off with glee.
However...he knows better because he went to a team with a good QB and an offensive HC who has forgotten more than the phins staff could ever know.
You guys hate on a clear win by the Raiders but your sorry team pays underachieving Ndamukong Suh over 20 mill a year for a DT.
GTFOH!!!!

I’m actually a Dallas Cowboy fan lol... here’s your “L”

But my point still stands terrible trade with a team cancer added to a team that wants to be young and grow... bring in a diva to help with locker room division and show the young guys the wrong way to handle their business lol

But my point still stands terrible trade with a team cancer added to a team that wants to be young and grow... bring in a diva to help with locker room division and show the young guys the wrong way to handle their business lol
Since you threw out first that I was a Raiders fan and Im not, guess who gets the "L"? Trust that AB will come in with plenty to prove with a chip. None of his teammates ever said anything regarding his work ethic and dont even get started with production. The Raiders won that trade and its not even close. Actually AB won in that trade. I am not even a huge fan of his but he stuck to his guns and won when everyone doubted. Stop being a hater dude.

Advertisement

LOL k. he did exactly what he and ALL players should do. maximize their earning potential in a sport with little longevity and no guaranteed deals. everything else is BS.

Since you threw out first that I was a Raiders fan and Im not, guess who gets the "L"? Trust that AB will come in with plenty to prove with a chip. None of his teammates ever siad anything regarding his work ethic and dont even get startes with production. The Raiders won that trade and its not even close. Actually AB won in that trade. I am not even a huge fan of his but he stuck to his guns and won when everyone doubted. Stop being a hater dude.

We can finally agree on something... the only winner in this is AB who somehow got a raise after being a diva all year

Raiders will get nothing out of this but a headache... in a team rebuilding a 2/3 year rental of a WR helps how?

Oh and who is your team? Because the way you stuck your neck out defending a team you don’t care about seemed like a giveaway

We can finally agree on something... the only winner in this is AB who somehow got a raise after being a diva all year

Raiders will get nothing out of this but a headache... in a team rebuilding a 2/3 year rental of a WR helps how?

Oh and who is your team? Because the way you stuck your neck out defending a team you don’t care about seemed like a giveaway

he also produced at an elite level tho. raiders have a ton of cap space, tons of picks, and have a marketable star on their move to LV. they dont care about the money and didn't give up their big money picks in the deal. steelers played this horribly

Advertisement
LOL k. he did exactly what he and ALL players should do. maximize their earning potential in a sport with little longevity and no guaranteed deals. everything else is BS.

No refuting that... I’m refuting that any TEAM won in this trade. The whole point you missed it bub I’m guessing started your Sunday funday early

No refuting that... I’m refuting that any TEAM won in this trade. The whole point you missed it bub I’m guessing started your Sunday funday early

raiders won the deal. they got a marketable star and didnt give up any of their first round picks in the move. the guaranteed money puts him on par with sammy watkins i think? if the raiders draft a QB early in the first round, AB will make things easier for that QB (murray or haskins)

Raiders get a proven #1 Wr....pay him at market value for 3 years and only five up a 3rd and 5th.
Thats a Raiders win all day. Its facts man. Steelers got screwed...but they had to try and get something.

Raiders get a proven #1 Wr....pay him at market value for 3 years and only five up a 3rd and 5th.
Thats a Raiders win all day. Its facts man. Steelers got screwed...but they had to try and get something.

there was a good article on the breakdown of the deal on ESPN. if im the steelers, i never would've made the trade since your QB is old and there is no real measure on how much he has left considering hes been surrounded by more elite talent at skill positions. the smarter play would've been trying to work it out since now they have to carry the 20 mill dead space and wont find replacement production. this also is the true test for juju as its easier to do your job when there is another dude taking double teams

Advertisement
Back