OT: Illegal hit

Lol at this being the dirtiest play of the season.

Problem is, NFL & College have two different rules regarding players being considered down. I see this type of thing happen often. Technically, any time a player goes down and another player hits him afterwards should be considered a late hit in college, if we wanna throw the biyatchnassness in this game.

Tired of the media agendas.
You get some gray area if the guy tries to get up and continue moving. This guy was down on his knees and not making a move to get up. This is the kinda stuff I would have gotten this guys number and blown his knees out for doing this to a teammate. The most incredible thing is he wasn't called for targeting yet we have guys getting called and thrown out after 5 minutes of review because the offensive player lowered his head at the last minute and helmets touch.

Advertisement
You get some gray area if the guy tries to get up and continue moving. This guy was down on his knees and not making a move to get up. This is the kinda stuff I would have gotten this guys number and blown his knees out for doing this to a teammate. The most incredible thing is he wasn't called for targeting yet we have guys getting called and thrown out after 5 minutes of review because the offensive player lowered his head at the last minute and helmets touch.

The rules r too inconsistent.

Advertisement
Back