OT: I I don't believe it, but......

On SECrant those losers actually brought up Miami , said NCAA had us, and we got off the hook.

ahahhaha these dumbleweeds actually think we cheat anywhere to the level of Bama and UGA and LSU? Hysterical

Always amusing when SEC blowhards bring up Shapiro like he was telling 100% truth, when he said in his article that Miami couldn’t compete with SEC schools paying for players down in South Florida.

Advertisement
There was never any proof or corroboration for hookers, that’s a myth.

We got popped for things like a $9.99 steak special at Benihanas, and no lying, a used washer and dryer for Wilfork.
Actually read the official NCAA report, you’ll fall to your knees either laughing or crying realizing what they actually had on us.

Why do you think they spent over two years trying to corroborate stuff - because they couldn’t. They were desperately trying to corroborate all the salacious details that you heard about - and they never did
Their goal was to drag it out as long as possible. If they found dirt, great. If they didn't, other "schools" could use it against us in recruiting anyway. Ongoing investigation. They just didn't care, as long as it was ongoing.

You just embezzled 2 minutes of my time with this post.

C'mon ddann call it as it is....I STOLE IT

But Hmmmm....I guess it does sound better to say something was embezzled from you..... than flat out stolen

Last edited:
Nothing. Will. Happen. Still waiting on the backlash to LSU players being paid on live TV.

SEC TO STRONG $$$$, remember when MS.State and Ole Miss were paying recruits ?? nothing happened minor hand slap
if you want to win and compete this is how the game is played..... if not do what AD/BOT does keep your mouth shut and cash those checks

Advertisement
Correct. Nevin claimed he bought a Cadillac for Vince. Turns out it was a used washer/dryer set for his apartment. The biggest transgressions were paid for bowling and pool tournaments that Nevin would reward a couple hundred bucks to the winners. He had credit card records for reasonably large purchases at a few nightclubs but no evidence that he spent that money on players.
But, according to the NCAA's own admission, if Nevin repeated the story twice they considered it corroborated!

The leader of the NCAA Emmert is a Bama fan. I can see him sweeping it under the rug like he has done for others before. He is good at turning a blind eye when it is one of his favorites.

He's a Saban fan....Alabama just happens to be where he is..

Some of you guys are hilarious.

Some of you actually think that rules and laws are lapplied and enforced fairly and equally to all members of an organization....

It's really a great idea, sounds good when recited and looks real good on paper

But that's not how they operate in that organization...despite what it says on paper....never have, never will. They're about ***ing those that they don't like...

What? You say you're feeling ***ed?.....well they must not like you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back