OT: I I don't believe it, but......

Advertisement
This is just a lot of smoke signifying nothing.

But if anybody wants to find out what the rumors are, here you go:

EDIT

1580187773270.jpeg

I call bullshyt but bring on Legolas.
1580187853641.gif

Advertisement
Yeah, even if they did anything, I'd doubt any punishment will be rendered.

LSU players were getting money after the championship game, and LSU actually said it was play money.

Meanwhile we catch **** over hookers and boat rides for years.
Boats n hoes didnt do us in, it was the bowling.

Advertisement
Seriously, the disparity in the enforcement of the rules is unreal. If I were Ole Miss, I'd cheat like SMU did in the 80's.

If your going to get punished for other teams transgressions, ***** it; go all out. Cheat so much that when the story comes out, no one will believe it.

Yeah, even if they did anything, I'd doubt any punishment will be rendered.

LSU players were getting money after the championship game, and LSU actually said it was play money.

Meanwhile we catch **** over hookers and boat rides for years.

Oh, but they later said they gave it all back. I trust Iranian radar operators more than NCAA investigators.

Oh, but they later said they gave it all back. I trust Iranian radar operators more than NCAA investigators.

At least with Iranian RADAR operators, you know exactly what they are and what they will do.

2 year investigation and penalties for hookers and boat rides.

PSU's penalty was severely dimminished because apparently, the systemic enabling of a child predator for 40 years to save the image of a football program was justifiable.

Advertisement
remember last year when we said LSU was going down bc their basetball program got like 100k and a ton of illegal players and nothing happened.

Advertisement
At least with Iranian RADAR operators, you know exactly what they are and what they will do.

2 year investigation and penalties for hookers and boat rides.

PSU's penalty was severely dimminished because apparently, the systemic enabling of a child predator for 40 years to save the image of a football program was justifiable.

There was never any proof or corroboration for hookers, that’s a myth.

We got popped for things like a $9.99 steak special at Benihanas, and no lying, a used washer and dryer for Wilfork.
Actually read the official NCAA report, you’ll fall to your knees either laughing or crying realizing what they actually had on us.

Why do you think they spent over two years trying to corroborate stuff - because they couldn’t. They were desperately trying to corroborate all the salacious details that you heard about - and they never did

Alabama will be Hammered with love and adulation by the NCAA. Nothing will EVER happen to Saben. EVER! nothing to see here. Unless the Fed’s make a move on them, it’s a foolish non story

Advertisement
Back