OT: How about an OTH (otherthanhiphop) music thread?

Yeah I’ve seen the US Festival one too. I was gonna use that one bc it’s older and DLR era but the one from 86 is pretty insane. The 81 Oakland concert has good versions of songs. I need to listen to eruption from that show. Check out this one:

That was really cool... haven't seen that in forever...I wish there was more Old Van Halen stuff out there... Everything I come across is usually really bad quality...
I posted that Metallica show from 83 but here's 3 more that I was actually at... The first one is from 88 at Monsters of Rock in the Orange Bowl... Van Halen headlined that card..

The quality isn't great but it is what it is.. it's fan made... But like I said I was at the show sitting across the stadium from where this was shot..

This was at the Little Pink Miami Arena in 92 when Metallica blew up bigtime for the Black album.. This show was sick.. They freaking killed it..

The last one was from 94 at Bicentenial Park...This was freaking nuts as well..

Advertisement
That was really cool... haven't seen that in forever...I wish there was more Old Van Halen stuff out there... Everything I come across is usually really bad quality...
I posted that Metallica show from 83 but here's 3 more that I was actually at... The first one is from 88 at Monsters of Rock in the Orange Bowl... Van Halen headlined that card..

The quality isn't great but it is what it is.. it's fan made... But like I said I was at the show sitting across the stadium from where this was shot..

This was at the Little Pink Miami Arena in 92 when Metallica blew up bigtime for the Black album.. This show was sick.. They freaking killed it..

The last one was from 94 at Bicentenial Park...This was freaking nuts as well..

I saw Metallica in 86 at the Capitol Center opening up for Ozzie. I went to the supposed to be “Ozzie” show at the Orange Bowl that he had to pull out of when Randy Rhodes died the day before. I never knew Metallica played Bicentennial Park. Was that normal back then to have concerts there?

Advertisement
I saw Metallica in 86 at the Capitol Center opening up for Ozzie. I went to the supposed to be “Ozzie” show at the Orange Bowl that he had to pull out of when Randy Rhodes died the day before. I never knew Metallica played Bicentennial Park. Was that normal back then to have concerts there?
In 86 Metallica never came down here... People I knew went to North Carolina to see that show with Ozzy... I woulda loved to see Randy... Man he died to soon... That show at Bicentenial just kinda came out of no where it seemed... It felt like it came on the radio like a couple weeks before the show ... It happened really fast... Seriously it was weird. Good show though... Had Rob Halford's band Fight , Suicidal Tendencies , Candlebox and then Metallica...
As far as Concerts at the venue, there were a few but not many that I recall... Metallica was the only one I saw there...
But next door at Bayfront Amp I saw a ton of shows... My favorite there was Janes Addiction in 91 right before they started Loollapalooza... And then I saw the first Lollapalooza tour a few months later at the Orlando central fairgrounds... Geezz Dude I could go on and on ... LOL!!!!... I saw a ton of cool shows during the 80's and 90's...

Advertisement
Get this fake country trash off of my favorite website!

ub1smht.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This link should be a playlist of Best Of The Midnight Special.... Really cool stuff... Hope ya like it... Midnight Special was a great show in it's time...
The vid will loop from one vid to the next... really long...

Advertisement
Back