OT: How about an OTH (otherthanhiphop) music thread?

Advertisement
VERY, VERY under rated band.

Awesome live shoes, although ****ie's voice gets pretty hoarse by the end of the set.

They are a fun band live. I saw them as recently as a year or so ago as they celebrated the anniversary of Lets Face It here in Philly with old friends The Pie Tasters (Is that a great name for a ska band or what? ) . ****ie was in fine form and Ben still dances through the whole set.

They are a fun band live. I saw them as recently as a year or so ago as they celebrated the anniversary of Lets Face It here in Philly with old friends The Pie Tasters (Is that a great name for a ska band or what? ) . ****ie was in fine form and Ben still dances through the whole set.
"Band Dancer".

Good work if you can get it suppose.

Did they do a Bumble bee tuna song? I remember that song playing constantly on wvum. Could of sworn it was them..

Advertisement
Easily one of the greatest songs in the history of music. No hyperbole.
Agree. And I absolutely love the drums in this acoustic version.

BTW, I don't know if this will ring a bell with you, Tetragrammaton, but that link above is the holy grail of links for that particular recording that doesn't have "the skip".

Agree. And I absolutely love the drums in this acoustic version.

BTW, I don't know if this will ring a bell with you, Tetragrammaton, but that link above is the holy grail of links for that particular recording that doesn't have "the skip".
You’re right, I just realized it. Interesting thing about the song is that it skated along the lines of nearly every genre of music without fitting in either. Unfortunately, the world wasn’t going to allow Chapman to skate along those genres.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back