OT: Houston vs OU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
#25 of Houston needs to spear Hurts there when he jumps into the endzone. Missed opportunity.

He's said he wants to call plays, waiting for an opportunity. What makes you think he wants to remain a OL coach his whole career?

My thoughts were he would want the right HC job. Maybe not. I forgot he was co-OC and not calling plays. Thanks for the correction.

Advertisement
Hurts probably beats UF that experience and play would have helped.

Yes, but then Williams probably transfers. So then in 2020 do we start a true freshman (Van Dyke?) when I think it's our year to make a real playoff run? Long game I think it works. Williams as a RS Sophomore leads Miami to playoffs next year.

Advertisement
He is the textbook definition of a ****head.

Kid can definitely spin it and ball for sure, but holy **** is he a magnificent brat.
I haven't seen the series, but I've been told that by a friend who has. All I know is that he's one ugly ************.

Jalen Hurts will end up a first round pick (would not shock me if Lincoln Riley turns him into R1P1) and likely Heisman finalist...could legitimately win it.

You're watching a truly great college football player playing in a historically great offense. Just enjoy it. Don't hate.

We would have been lucky to have had him.

Advertisement
Back