OT: Houston vs OU

Advertisement
Interesting comment about how Riley has been trying to make Jalen less robotic and more natural and just play.

Advertisement
Exactly, 4 Heisman Trophy winners in a roll from Texas May and now maybe a fifth. But old I know it's forbidden anyone outside of South Florida to come to the U. Lol
You'll get no argument from me, I been screaming for us to recruit QB's from Texas for the last 3 years.

I actually can't wait to see Matocha's development in the next couple of years, as a late bloomer in HS he may eventually become a legit player here by his RS Soph year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You'll get no argument from me, I been screaming for us to recruit QB's from Texas for the last 3 years.

I actually can't wait to see Matocha's development in the next couple of years, as a late bloomer in HS he may eventually become a legit player here by his RS Soph year.
as of now, the staff doesnt have expecatations of him being anything but a serviceable back up

Advertisement
Crazy how OU loses Stoops and still maintains that top 10 status, people up top want to win badly and one of the great run programs from top to bottom. I hope they lose every game though just like anyone that isnt the U

Advertisement
Back