ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423805093.045583.jpg

Advertisement
Don't give in to the bullsh*t...you're better than that

Drake is a f*cking emo ****

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sorry man, that's my favorite rapper. This album goes hard. No sensitive songs on this one.

So because he has a bunch of people writing his songs for him, and the lyrics just so happen to rhyme, he's automatically a "rapper".

LOL

What's next? You're going to tell me Lil' Wayne is a top 5 rapper of all time?

Sorry man, that's my favorite rapper. This album goes hard. No sensitive songs on this one.

So because he has a bunch of people writing his songs for him, and the lyrics just so happen to rhyme, he's automatically a "rapper".

LOL

Lol, you can't just pop off like that and say people write his songs as if it's a fact. If you don't like his style or music, that's fine, but c'mon now, you cant just make a bold accusation like that.

Still, give it a listen, its a good one.

I would have to be compensated financially to devote any of my time to this album based on the feedback in this thread so far.

Advertisement
Drake's fame is due to his herculean beat producers. his beats are as elite as it gets. I highly recommend the instruments as I can't stand his squeaky pubescent voice. so annoying.

I actually like a lot of drakes songs, mostly his first couple albums. But this cd is trash , not one song will be purchased.

Don't even understand why people even listen to mainstream music anymore. There's so much **** online from obscure artists that's way better

Advertisement

LOL

Lol, you can't just pop off like that and say people write his songs as if it's a fact. If you don't like his style or music, that's fine, but c'mon now, you cant just make a bold accusation like that.

Still, give it a listen, its a good one.

While Drake is no Dr Dre, He's no Eminem either. (As far as writing goes)
Also, He just got sued by one of his ghostwriters for not giving him his credit.

I'm not really a fan of Drake. I'm an Eminem kinda guy.

Drake dropped these throwaway tracks that we're going to be a free mixtape as an album. Make a little cash on it, and fulfills his 4album contract with cash money. He's leaving that sinking ship just like nicki and Wayne

Advertisement
Drake dropped these throwaway tracks that we're going to be a free mixtape as an album. Make a little cash on it, and fulfills his 4album contract with cash money. He's leaving that sinking ship just like nicki and Wayne

Exactly. Now he is on his own to start OVO or Young Money and his actual studio album will come out later this year. This mixtape is not bad at all though. It's a different feel of his. Every beat delivers.

please go take a listen to Mos Def, Tribe called Quest, and Nas

then see if you can still call Drake a "rapper"

please go take a listen to Mos Def, Tribe called Quest, and Nas

then see if you can still call Drake a "rapper"

Nas is one of my all one favorites. Yes they were all good.

The game has changed though and today's rappers aren't all that great- Drake stands out. So unlike the rest. He actually is really good if listen. A lot of people dislike him simply because he is different: he didn't have the same struggles a lot of rappers did and so he raps about other things. Last I checked, growing up in the struggle isn't a requirement to be a great rapper. The dudes word play and the pictures he paints with his music are at the top of today's game.

Advertisement
Back