OT: HBO's Chernobyl

Advertisement
Its a super dense show. Gotta be in the right mood for it, but its very good.

You don't want to be happy going into watching it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody watch Westworld? I caught a few episodes after GOT went off and it looks a bit interesting
I finished the first two seasons recently. I liked the first season but the second season was wayyyy too long imo. There was a stretch of episodes where the shortest was still over an hour and some even hit 1 1/2 hours. Not enough action or things to keep you interested for that long a show. I wanna watch a tv show, not a movie. I feel like it’s not a show for everyone, can be confusing at times and dry but some people like that

Chernobyl was good. Would have watched another episode immediately.

Deadwood is on the short list of series, but the comp with Band of Brothers is apropos, since it's dramatization of real events.

Advertisement
I finished the first two seasons recently. I liked the first season but the second season was wayyyy too long imo. There was a stretch of episodes where the shortest was still over an hour and some even hit 1 1/2 hours. Not enough action or things to keep you interested for that long a show. I wanna watch a tv show, not a movie. I feel like it’s not a show for everyone, can be confusing at times and dry but some people like that

Thanks man!

You'll like it now then, it's all action.

Advertisement
Anybody watch Westworld? I caught a few episodes after GOT went off and it looks a bit interesting

Bruh season 1 was amazing!! Like hop on reddit and dig in a rabbit hole of theories amazing. Second season was good just wasn't the 1st season. But it's well worth a watch. Some of the best sets and sets designs you'll see outside of GOT. 1st season was 15 outta 10 , 2nd season was 7.5 outta 10. Feel me.

Barry is 1 of my favorite shows right now and Ihighly recommend it. More than just a comedy, even though it is hilarious. Can get pretty dark.

Personally, I like Westworld. Season 1 was really good/ Season 2 dropped off some but not as bad as some ppl and critics have said. You have to pay attention though bc it can get a lil confusing with the different time lines.

I need to check out Chernobyl. HBO’s track record with shows and mini series is as good as it gets so I’m sure it’s good.

Advertisement
Back