OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... before you write another post, get a snack or something to drink... and get some fresh air and take a deep breath for maximum O2.
Ran off of your supposed child’s play low frequency points once again and retreating to “just calm down”. Great #7 White Supremacist 101 attempt!

Advertisement
Now you’re really raging 😤 are you red right now Esau 😂😂😂 I thought u ran off but I’m the beta lol🤣🤣
Yea I’m totally fuming lol says the cuck twice my age using emojis I’m not a bigot who blames people for my own faults brother end of the day it’s the man in the mirror not some boogie man

People speak as “authorities” or experts on things all the time, especially in court. Stop being intellectually dishonest.
I don’t really care what people speak as. You either have authority or you do not. Being paternalistic is not speaking from a position of authority. It’s not pretending to have authority.

Authority, as it relates to paternalism, is both having the ability to regulate and control the actions of a subordinate against their will under the guise of doing what is best for them, and actually exercising that ability.

Words mean what they mean, and no amount of dialectic gymnastics is going to change that. It also doesn’t change reality. Just because you feel inferior and insecure does not mean that I have asserted superiority or established authority. My authority has nothing to do with how you feel. I have no ability to regulate or control your feelings, let alone your actions.

You’re substituting the word paternalism with supremacism in an effort to establish victimhood under the misguided notion that victim status lends credibility to your opinion.

You’re wrong, and it has nothing to do with who you are, where you came from, or what color you are. You’re wrong because you cannot support your opinion or refute mine, and have instead resorted to just repeating “paternalism” and “white supremacist” over and over, and implying that this is the only reality that is acceptable.

The only person being intellectually dishonest is you, but I don’t think it’s intentional. I just think you’re a simple minded jackass who thought he learned a new word, and decided to try it out on the wrong guy on the wrong day.

Yea I’m totally fuming lol says the cuck twice my age using emojis I’m not a bigot who blames people for my own faults brother end of the day it’s the man in the mirror not some boogie man

Repost where I blamed someone for my faults please. What were the faults I admitted to?

Advertisement
How many jobs are you asked to stand for the national anthem at the start of your shift?
I’ve never been fortunate enough to enter into a voluntary contract with a professional sports team, but even if I had, your point still would not be relevant.

I don’t really care what people speak as. You either have authority or you do not. Being paternalistic is not speaking from a position of authority. It’s not pretending to have authority.

Authority, as it relates to paternalism, is both having the ability to regulate and control the actions of a subordinate against their will under the guise of doing what is best for them, and actually exercising that ability.

Words mean what they mean, and no amount of dialectic gymnastics is going to change that. It also doesn’t change reality. Just because you feel inferior and insecure does not mean that I have asserted superiority or established authority. My authority has nothing to do with how you feel. I have no ability to regulate or control your feelings, let alone your actions.

You’re substituting the word paternalism with supremacism in an effort to establish victimhood under the misguided notion that victim status lends credibility to your opinion.

You’re wrong, and it has nothing to do with who you are, where you came from, or what color you are. You’re wrong because you cannot support your opinion or refute mine, and have instead resorted to just repeating “paternalism” and “white supremacist” over and over, and implying that this is the only reality that is acceptable.

The only person being intellectually dishonest is you, but I don’t think it’s intentional. I just think you’re a simple minded jackass who thought he learned a new word, and decided to try it out on the wrong guy on the wrong day.
Naaaa, you’ve been addressed thoroughly and you’ll be better for it and won’t try to fraud as a authority next time, I promise you that.

I thought U ran off playing the victim role with me. Now you’re an alpha tough guy 😂

Advertisement
I thought U ran off playing the victim role with me. Now you’re an alpha tough guy 😂
? No I didn’t run off I just carried on with my life lol what victim role ? you’ve been calling me a white supremist now I’m a victim ... I’m pretty affirmative at this point how you got into your masters program lol

14 pages and maybe 10 responses on topic. Mods why are letting this **** happen? I started this thread please shut it down. This is not the venue for this. Take it to trumps twitter account, this argument will fit right in.

Advertisement
I’ve never been fortunate enough to enter into a voluntary contract with a professional sports team, but even if I had, your point still would not be relevant.

Of course it’s relevant. You think every employee in America would stand for the anthem if it was played at 9 am every day? You think they would be fired if they weren’t standing on the grounds of racial injustice?

And you don’t need to have a contract with a sports team — you can be a spectator — to stand for the national anthem — you can stay seated, wear a hat or even go to the concessions. And people do. Even when you watch the anthem before a football game on tv, how do you think it’s being filmed? You think the camera guy has one hand over his heart while he’s zooming in on Tom Brady?

So why then are the black football players the only ones who are unpatriotic for not standing for the anthem?

Timid! I know exactly what you were saying. You need a wake up call.

wake up call to what exactly? timid is not fully extrapolating your point. or wanting to fully understand mine.

here is what he said and i was responding to:

U can’t realistically intend to unite people on your terms only. As a black man and with our experiences and history in America I cannot afford to ignore the roots of things, the creator’s history or the country’s history, that’s a luxury or privilege that we’ve never had. U can’t have a history such as ours and then voluntarily turn a blind eye to what’s occurring right now and not see the correlation and precedent.

now here's my full quote, that you pulled selectively from and misinterpreted:

"i do see your point. and you certainly do not need to accept anyone's terms of unity. you have that choice. that was my point. and like all choices, there will be benefits and there will be costs. other black americans have chosen to not focus on such things, and have gone on to live fully enriched, happy lives. they have also incurred benefits and costs for that choice. some realized now, some much later on down the line, perhaps not in their lifetime. "

no where did i say or imply that if one chooses not to focus on, as HarrietTubmanCane said, "our experiences and history in America....the roots of things, the creator’s history or the country’s history" that one could not go on to live a fully enriched, happy life. what i did do was offer a counter to his claim that a black man in america cannot afford the luxury of not living a life focused on such things. they can, they have, and have lived a full, happy life doing so. to actually suggest otherwise, it to remove their agency and self-actualization. it is to literally do to them what he claims to despise.

further, i made sure to say that all choices(in this case, the choice to focus fully on, or very little on, historical injustices) have benefits and costs. Which is to say, that neither way in my view is necessarily the correct way. that is up to each human to decide... and the consequences, good or bad, will play out over a lifetime and then some.

i went out of my way to ensure agency. to avoid telling anyone how to feel, or what is right or wrong. yet, you both found ways to create a narrative for me, simply because of what i represent to you based on an identity you have given me. my opinion... this is not a winning strategy. but, again, we will see. im truly, honestly pulling for you.

? No I didn’t run off I just carried on with my life lol what victim role ? you’ve been calling me a white supremist now I’m a victim ... I’m pretty affirmative at this point how you got into your masters program lol
So your life is here? Because you never left 😂. U are an excellent student: cerebral, heady, a gym rat!

Advertisement
14 pages and maybe 10 responses on topic. Mods why are letting this **** happen? I started this thread please shut it down. This is not the venue for this. Take it to trumps twitter account, this argument will fit right in.

its a good discussion & its the offseason. stop whining & just make another thread.

U woke up came to the same place I am 😂😂😂 how is that possible if you are self-determined and I am not??? I have ZERO failures, U assume that because I refuse to adopt your false dichotomy and religion of white supremacy while a black man. I love who I am, but you on the other hand actually posted that you were half white and that it was your better half. See that’s proof, not just convenient assumption and false narrative creating.
Whiteness is their religion, creed, default source of self-esteem...their everything. White supremacist 101: U must create a false self and reality. It’s all about narrative-making and true reality trivialization. U see it all in the posts above ^^^^
“Playing the race card” a term coined and invented by a reknowned and admitted white supremacist and used to trivialize and muddy the race conversation and it’s efforts to lessen the racial divide. U are confused and all over the place. Purposely trivializing everything in order to minimize it all while using white supremacist terms, all while also calling for unity. Classic hybrid.
Facts can’t compete with Truth. Those are YOUR facts, the facts that fit your narrative, agreed upon by other racist apologists like yourself. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone...facts.
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back