OT-Greatest posterization of all time?

Advertisement
there is one and only one answer for this question and it's right here. The Olympics. Flat out jumping OVER a 7 footer. Vince going through a ton personally and professionally at that time. Him almost knocking out KG after the dunk in celebration.

IMO, the best dunk in any basketball game in the history of the sport.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As soon as i saw the title of this thread this right here is the first dunk i thought about when you talking about "ALL-Time". Come on, over a 7 footer in live game action trying to take a charge, he probably couldnt do it again in a slam dunk competition on the 1st or 2nd try. Anytime we talking "ALL-Time" if vince carter is not in it, it's more than likely A Fraud!

However there is a real nasty dunk i've seen in game that i havent seen replayed or cant find it, but it is of labradford smith doing a reverse dunk on somebody in traffic, if you was watching the game when it happened, it was a dunk that caught you off guard:

Advertisement
Advertisement
However there is a real nasty dunk i've seen in game that i havent seen replayed or cant find it, but it is of labradford smith doing a reverse dunk on somebody in traffic, if you was watching the game when it happened, it was a dunk that caught you off guard:

Monster

Advertisement
Back