OT: Give me some MJ!

Pippen had a migraine and didn’t play game 7 against pistons year before their first ring. After that every year Pippen was an all star. They won a ring. Pippen is the only all star mj ever played with and Pippen got double teamed. The burden he had on him was ridiculous. Also pippen and mj terrorized teams as they tried to bring the ball to half court

THE ONLY ALL STAR MJ EVER PLAYED WITH. Thank you. BJ Armstrong made the all star team in 94 off strength & MJ didn’t play that yr.

Advertisement
Pippen had a migraine and didn’t play game 7 against pistons year before their first ring. After that every year Pippen was an all star. They won a ring. Pippen is the only all star mj ever played with and Pippen got double teamed. The burden he had on him was ridiculous. Also pippen and mj terrorized teams as they tried to bring the ball to half court
Pippen played in that game. He was ineffective and shot like 1-12, IIRC but he played. I remember this clearly because I’m a huge Jordan fan. I wished evil on Pippen after this game.

89 game 7 he only played a minute after catching an elbow from lambiere.

Pippen was a little soft early in his career. People forget that

Pippen played in that game. He was ineffective and shot like 1-12, IIRC but he played. I remember this clearly because I’m a huge Jordan fan. I wished evil on Pippen after this game.

89 game 7 he only played a minute after catching an elbow from lambiere.

Pippen was a little soft early in his career. People forget that
Lol... I wouldn't say he was soft, but he did need to toughen up. Glad he did end the end cause I was heated too

Advertisement
Back