OT: Gators Podcast on 247 **funny as ******

Your “two” games argument is a very small scale and is silly. Georgia’s Offense finished 18th in total Offense. Missouri’s Offense finished 13th. You conveniently ignore how well their Defense played against Ole Miss (9th total Offense) and LSU (look what they did to our “elite” Defense). Overall, Florida’s Defense 28th in Total Defense. I hate to be that guy but if anyone thinks Enos is going to have our Offense in a superior level on August 24th is in for a rude awakening.

I’ve said it before, our Defense will have to play lights out in order for us to have a shot in this game.
What did LSU do to our defense?
11-24 140 yards passing
37 carries 156 yards(50 on 1 play)
296 yards total
Lsu capitalized largely on poor field position

Uf gave up 372 yards(195 passing yards) vs LSU

This is such a lazy take. Are you completely forgetting how bad miami played offensively last year? It literally couldn’t get any worse. Miami had its worse offensive season in years and it’s not even close yet you think the same thing will happen again this year. Again Miami threw for 2150 yards last year we haven’t thrown for under 3000 yards in a season since what 2011? that’s how bad it was . I gurrantee the offense in GAME 1 wont look like what it did in 2018 which was the most simplistic, unimaginative, least innovative offense in the country. Are you going to just ignore how inept that offensive system was last year? Oh wait you still must think we got Mark Richt calling plays again.

And uf didn’t play ole miss in 2018, they played Mississippi state who certainly didn’t have anywhere near a top 10 offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What did LSU do to our defense?
11-24 140 yards passing
37 carries 156 yards(50 on 1 play)
296 yards total

They only scored 26 points on us before letting off the gas in the 2nd half. Those stats are very misleading and are still bad considering the short field they played on. Giving a guy like Brosette room to go for 125 and 2 TDs is bad.

They only scored 26 points on us before letting off the gas in the 2nd half. Those stats are very misleading and are still bad considering the short field they played on. Giving a guy like Brosette room to go for 125 and 2 TDs is bad.
Brossete had 50 yards on 1 run where we had more the 6 backup defenders in on a play and Bradley Jennings and Robert knowles playing the play wrong. Take always the 50 yard ***** up on Miami defense he only averaged 3.4 yards on 21 carries

Advertisement
That’s asking a **** of a lot from Enos. Our Offense will still struggle in the first season. Especially with the OL. Did you forget how bad our Offense was last year? It’s going to take a year or two just to turn our Offense around.

Disagree. Go look at what Enos did at Arkansas year one. Fact: if a coach doesn't drastically improve a unit in year one it probably isn't gonna happen. That's what great coaches do. Look at our defense from 2015 to 2016. We jumped up from 69th overall and 77th in scoring defense to 20th overall and 12th in year one of Manny's D.

Those stats are pretty good considering the short field they played on. It's amazing they didn't have 45 points at the half against us considering they basically started every position on the 50 yard line.

OMG do we really have fans on here saying we will be lucky to beat the Turds. Wow did you even watch them last year. They have Franks as their QB that alone gives me hope. They lost everyone on the OL and a bunch of very good D players. They will have no film on us. I think UF is in for rude awakening.

OMG do we really have fans on here saying we will be lucky to beat the Turds. Wow did you even watch them last year. They have Franks as their QB that alone gives me hope. They lost everyone on the OL and a bunch of very good D players. They will have no film on us. I think UF is in for rude awakening.

Florida is -8.5 favorite.

Advertisement
Because Miami was 7-6 last year. I gurrantee they don’t take into account of Miami “offensive system” or whatever the Fvck that was being completely overhauled for this year

We shall see. I’ll be in attendance hoping for a win but I have yet to hear anything substantial as to why we pull it off. Groundhogs day in CIS.

That’s based off of last year , nothing else. We were favored over LSU , so now what ?

We were never favored that highly. I understand spreads aren’t always accurate but I don’t like being -8.5 underdog. That’s a huge spread for this game.

Advertisement
We were never favored that highly. I understand spreads aren’t always accurate but I don’t like being -8.5 underdog. That’s a huge spread for this game.

We were in the 3-4 pt range.

UF is getting love from last year , just like we did in 17. Both were flukie seasons , with a bunch of breaks going to both teams.

UF lost majority of their front seven and ol. And tbh neither was that great last year. Franks versus an unknown at qb for us and last year is all they’re going on.

UF will also finish 19 like we did in 18, mark my words. I wouldn’t be shocked if we routed their ***, just like Missouri did.

We were in the 3-4 pt range.

UF is getting love from last year , just like we did in 17. Both were flukie seasons , with a bunch of breaks going to both teams.

UF lost majority of their front seven and ol. And tbh neither was that great last year. Franks versus an unknown at qb for us and last year is all they’re going on.

UF will also finish 19 like we did in 18, mark my words. I wouldn’t be shocked if we routed their ***, just like Missouri did.

I agree with your points. Mizzouri’s Offense was very good last year. Miami’s not there yet.

That's also not a real spread. Real spreads come out in August, after QB's are named; after kids transfer; after random freshman don't qualify.

I think it'll be more like 4-5 points.

I also think that we will win.

Advertisement
Your “two” games argument is a very small scale and is silly. Georgia’s Offense finished 18th in total Offense. Missouri’s Offense finished 13th. You conveniently ignore how well their Defense played against Ole Miss (9th total Offense) and LSU (look what they did to our “elite” Defense). Overall, Florida’s Defense 28th in Total Defense. I hate to be that guy but if anyone thinks Enos is going to have our Offense in a superior level on August 24th is in for a rude awakening.

I’ve said it before, our Defense will have to play lights out in order for us to have a shot in this game.
I see how you conveniently disregarded the Kentucky and South Carolina games where the gator defense also got stomped. **** Vanderbilt had like 400 yards of offense and was leading in the 4th quarter.
Then you want to talk about the offenses of Georgia and Missouri. Yes they were very good but it isn't like they scored only 20 points on them... they got freaking destroyed all over the place. Missouri had scored like 40 points and that was in Gainesville.
They lost top defensive players and you are still trying to make excuses for them riding their nuts like if they are the 2001 Hurricanes. SMH

I see how you conveniently disregarded the Kentucky and South Carolina games where the gator defense also got stomped. **** Vanderbilt had like 400 yards of offense and was leading in the 4th quarter.
Then you want to talk about the offenses of Georgia and Missouri. Yes they were very good but it isn't like they scored only 20 points on them... they got freaking destroyed all over the place. Missouri had scored like 40 points and that was in Gainesville.
They lost top defensive players and you are still trying to make excuses for them riding their nuts like if they are the 2001 Hurricanes. SMH

Kentucky won 27-14. Not exactly getting stomped. Your argument continues to get weaker and weaker.

Advertisement
Back