OT: Gators Podcast on 247 **funny as ******

Advertisement
Enos develops qbs and its most talented and competitive this position has been at Miami in years. It’s not a competition between scrubs, these can play

lol from what we've seen, you can't sy that other than highlight film and kosis up and down yer 1

What I like is Florida has no film to watch on our offense, our open scrimmages have been vanilla. You can say watch the film on Baga, but I think our offense will be different. It really wasn't Enos's offense there, this is 100% and I think it's going to be unique, I think he and Manny knows what to do.
See you in Orlando, can't wait.
Should we be optimistic... yes imo. Figuring that the defense will perform well based on our past recent capabilities and with MD. Then with Enos and a big boys playbook and our mystery qb who will get a lot of vetting and molding... yes...

Should we be optimistic... yes imo. Figuring that the defense will perform well based on our past recent capabilities and with MD. Then with Enos and a big boys playbook and our mystery qb who will get a lot of vetting and molding... yes...
@canefan96 not sure but hasnt Enos went up against mullet before when he was at Ark? Im not 100% sure........I know Diaz and Mullet are real familiar with each other

Excuse me but..... if it's not like the gator defense we are playing are the 85 Bears. Watch some of the games they played last year they were torched all over the place and even at home games. And that defense lost their best players

No ****. A lot of unproven talent and holes on that defense.

Advertisement
@canefan96 not sure but hasnt Enos went up against mullet before when he was at Ark? Im not 100% sure........I know Diaz and Mullet are real familiar with each other
The chess game will be interesting... however, all queens(qb) are not equal nor are the other pieces. What a coach throws at the other will be the deciding factor.

Advertisement
Never seen a bunch of so called Canes fans slurping on that blue **** so hard their eyeballs are bulging. If you’re a Canes fan you despise the Gayturd and all they stand for, and would never, ever compliment them nor think they win come 8/24. You can argue semantics all you want but go root and do the gator chomp while you’re at it. I see no reason why we can’t beat the Gayturd, and why we need to act all scared of their vaunted offense. Is this going to be a runaway game? No, it will be defensive in nature. What will win it is going to be whichever offense can catch a break or two against the opposing team’s defense plus ST’s (I.e., field position and potential scores on PR/KR). I like the Canes shot in this game and will enjoy the sweet taste of victory with other Canes fans. If you’re that scared of them why even bother showing up in Orlando.

Never seen a bunch of so called Canes fans slurping on that blue **** so hard their eyeballs are bulging. If you’re a Canes fan you despise the Gayturd and all they stand for, and would never, ever compliment them nor think they win come 8/24. You can argue semantics all you want but go root and do the gator chomp while you’re at it. I see no reason why we can’t beat the Gayturd, and why we need to act all scared of their vaunted offense. Is this going to be a runaway game? No, it will be defensive in nature. What will win it is going to be whichever offense can catch a break or two against the opposing team’s defense plus ST’s (I.e., field position and potential scores on PR/KR). I like the Canes shot in this game and will enjoy the sweet taste of victory with other Canes fans. If you’re that scared of them why even bother showing up in Orlando.
Not scared but seen too many times over the years where our fans were overconfident. I was like that before '87 Fiesta Bowl against PSU. Same with 2003 against OSU, a team that outhit us. LSU destroyed us in that bowl game and we were soft against Wisconsin.

So, I remain to be convinced. We have all the potential in the world to beat UF handily but until our guys decide they want it bad enough...

OMG do we really have fans on here saying we will be lucky to beat the Turds. Wow did you even watch them last year. They have Franks as their QB that alone gives me hope. They lost everyone on the OL and a bunch of very good D players. They will have no film on us. I think UF is in for rude awakening.
Hope you're right. I have not seen them. I don't follow other teams very much, if at all. I just know how soft we were in certain aspects. Yes, soft. And incompetent.

Advertisement
Was Miami as good on Offense as Georgia, Missouri, South Carolina, Kentucky, etc.,? No? Then your argument is moronic. If you think Enos is going to have our Offense at that level on August 24th then you’re delusional. That’s going to take time. It’s unrealistic to think we will be lighting their Defense up just because UGA (Total Offense #18) and Mizzou (Total Offense #13) did it last year. That’s my point. This game will be won on Defense and turnovers.
We still have to be much better on offense. At times we were putrid.

Our defense will win this game.

Garvin and Romeo Finley will have crazy games. The LB core will eat.

Stop the run and defend the deep ball, that’s it. They have no intermediate game. The turnovers will actually come from them trying to establish one.

Manny Diaz knows how to beat and will not lose to the Gayturds. He is the 🔑 to this win!

Advertisement

That's because games vs certain teams tend to expose who really is a Canes fan and who is posing as one.

Lot of closet Nole and gator fans on here

Lol as good on offense as South Carolina ? You must not be aware that they lost their bowl game 28-0 to Virginia . You talk about how Kentucky offense only scored 21 on Florida so they didn’t torch them, yet they had 500+ yards total and 300 yards rushing .

In contrast you said Miami got smacked by LSU but we gave up way less yards, and their offense only scored 26 on us, 12 of which came from field goals from getting great field position .

UF is not that good man . We don’t have to be clicking on all cylinders to beat them . Missouri and UGA the only two really good offenses they faced and what happened ? Two losses by 20 . South Carolina put up 30 pts in 3 quarters at UF an got blanked by Virginia . Kentucky ran all over Florida but lost to a terrible Tennessee . Went down to the wire in the 4th with VANDY . Stop acting like they elite teams .

What about UF offense should we be fearing ? Dude didn’t even average 200 yards per game and had to shush his own crowd after getting benched the previous game . But because to end the season he torched Idaho, a terrible FSU , and a slow Michigan team down its 3-4 best players on defense(draft) that gave up **** near 70 points to OSU he a top QB ? Stop

UK lined up all game and smashed them right in the mouth , just kept running it and kept moving the chains. Straight up bullied them. Dude didn’t watch this game.

Missouri who was a meh team torched them , on homecoming , in the big bad swamp.

UK lined up all game and smashed them right in the mouth , just kept running it and kept moving the chains. Straight up bullied them. Dude didn’t watch this game.

Missouri who was a meh team torched them , on homecoming , in the big bad swamp.

S.Carolina was also pushing their **** in too and then blew it....Vandy was kicking their asses as well

Advertisement
Back