OT: Gators Podcast on 247 **funny as ******

Advertisement
we better win 8.24. i dont want to hear a single excuse about how or why we lost. dalllas was a nightmare esp w how much **** we all talked about LSU and their moronic coach.
LSU turned out to be a good team last year and went 4-1 against top 10 opponents and blew out uga so they weren’t exactly scrubs either last year

LSU turned out to be a good team last year and went 4-1 against top 10 opponents and blew out uga so they weren’t exactly scrubs either last year

ok and go back to last offseason w the **** we talked about how bad they were and how were going to beat them. i dont wanna hear about what they were after the fact bc none of this board waits to talk **** after the fact. were already talking **** about a team that won 10 games while we lost to duke and UVA. just saying, win in august. thats it.

ok and go back to last offseason w the **** we talked about how bad they were and how were going to beat them. i dont wanna hear about what they were after the fact bc none of this board waits to talk **** after the fact. were already talking **** about a team that won 10 games while we lost to duke and UVA. just saying, win in august. thats it.
Ask yourself this, why did we lose to duke and uva? Does that problem still reside in coral gables and calling plays? No...

Advertisement
A couple things reading this thread

1. Although we now have Enos as the OC, a new offense usually takes a while to get going.

2. The DL should eat. I want to see something crazy like 7 sacks!

3. Their front seven vs our OL is the most important matchup of the game. They lost bodies here but they're still a physical team, which we seem to struggle with. If we can get Cam and Deejay going, whoever's at QB should have a good game.

Point taken but in this situation we’re talking about winning and why. We’re talking about how our Defense stays strong and our Offense automatically improves with Enos replacing Mork & son.

The gaytors are the ones talking shît this year. They’re talking about hanging 40 and even 60 on us, about beating us by multiple touchdowns, about limiting our scoring to 10 points, about Emory Jones being in the game for mop up duty in the 3rd based on Manny being a 1st time coach, that Mullet knows Manny (but no vice versa), that their ****** OLine will hold our DLine yet their DLine will dominate our OLine.

I can’t hate a team and fan base more than these bîtches if I tried otherwise. I think we win. I think we’re being overlooked by everyone based on last year’s offense and staph. The gaytors don’t realize it yet but 2018 and 2019 for them will be what 2017 and 2018 was for us.

Still, I've aready seen a few of the same type comments on the state of the Gators and their problems just like when LSU had those two guys transfer, and the mutton heads started chirping it was "a dumpster fire"; we were going to win by 35, I think one of them said (On a Defense recruited to play in the SEC).

Its really amazing how little some posters understand the game of football. One side of the line of scrimage doesn't win games, and we had college footbal's defensive player of the week on D against LSU.

Oh, there's also that little thing called the kicking game where you have to punt further than 25 yards when you're offense goes 3 and out deep in their own side of the field.

Show me the money.

Ask yourself this, why did we lose to duke and uva? Does that problem still reside in coral gables and calling plays? No...

you or i dont know what this O nor QBs will look like other than some hope trafficking. i think it'll improve but based on what we've seen, no QB has stood out in the vanilla stuff they've shown in the spring. unless you know something we don't, id say its a big Q until we see it on 8/24

Advertisement
Point taken but in this situation we’re talking about winning and why. We’re talking about how our Defense stays strong and our Offense automatically improves with Enos replacing Mork & son.

The gaytors are the ones talking shît this year. They’re talking about hanging 40 and even 60 on us, about beating us by multiple touchdowns, about limiting our scoring to 10 points, about Emory Jones being in the game for mop up duty in the 3rd based on Manny being a 1st time coach, that Mullet knows Manny (but no vice versa), that their ****** OLine will hold our DLine yet their DLine will dominate our OLine.

I can’t hate a team and fan base more than these bîtches if I tried otherwise. I think we win. I think we’re being overlooked by everyone based on last year’s offense and staph. The gaytors don’t realize it yet but 2018 and 2019 for them will be what 2017 and 2018 was for us.

i agree w uf last year being our 10 win season, but till we see it on the field, I'm not going to just assume things will get better

i agree w uf last year being our 10 win season, but till we see it on the field, I'm not going to just assume things will get better
I totally get where you are coming from and I think it’s understandable. I just see them doing this year and for this game, as much or worse than us last year before LSU.

Advertisement
Back