OT - Game of Thrones S8

SOA definitely ain't underrated. It was consistently FXs highest rated show as well as Cables. Mayans is off to a good start as well.

Really? I guess its just the people I associate with. I was literally the only one I knew that watched it and I never hear about it anymore now that it is over. I loved it. That said, how impressive is being FX highest rated show vs other networks? I don't think I ever saw another show on FX besides SOA.

Advertisement
Really? I guess its just the people I associate with. I was literally the only one I knew that watched it and I never hear about it anymore now that it is over. I loved it. That said, how impressive is being FX highest rated show vs other networks? I don't think I ever saw another show on FX besides SOA.
You should watch Atlanta.

Also the OJ show that they did a few years back might've been the best mini series this decade.

Last edited:
You should watch Atlanta.

Alsl the OJ show that thet did a few years back might've been the best mini series this decade.

Ill check it out thanks bro. I stayed away from it when I found out it wasn't about a G turning into a rapper, but a good two shoes becoming a rapper I also don't fvck with Glovers music. But Im gunna check it out if you give it a thumbs up.

Ill check it out thanks bro. I stayed away from it when I found out it wasn't about a G turning into a rapper, but a good two shoes becoming a rapper I also don't fvck with Glovers music. But Im gunna check it out if you give it a thumbs up.
He’s a manager of a rapper (his cousin) not a rapper himself . The first season was dope but the second season wasn’t as good imo . I think he had so much going on this year he didn’t put as much effort into Atlanta

Advertisement
He’s a manager of a rapper (his cousin) not a rapper himself . The first season was dope but the second season wasn’t as good imo . I think he had so much going on this year he didn’t put as much effort into Atlanta

Good lookin out bro. Ill check it out.

For sure dude. He's the only character who had zero choice in becoming what he is. Everyone else could have said, "Nah, f#ck it, I'm going to go over here and grow some pumpkins. I'm out of the royalty game. Y'all can enjoy murdering each other."

Night King was just a poor innocent sap who got roped into this Westeros drama. He's about to put an end to it though. If he ends up ruling the world, it would be a fitting moral to end the story- "You reap what you sow." #TeamNightKing

BTW I also rooted for Darth Vader, Lex Luthor, Mum-Ra, and Cobra Commander. I guess that's why I'm also a Miami Hurricane.

"Say goodnight to the bad guy."

Advertisement
I'm not sure that some people understand how drama works. The reason why we actually care about, and are devastated by, the deaths of certain characters comes directly from the emotional investment we make in those characters during "the slow parts". Who would have cared about Ned Stark's death if we hadn't seen how honorable he was towards his friends and family?

You don't get a "big guy crushes a guy's head" scene every week. You have to build to those.
Clap....................clap.............clap.........clap......clap....clap....clap...clap..clap.clapclapclap

Advertisement
Greatest show ever created. As for the Night King, Bran will have a lot to do with his defeat. I feel like they've heavily hinted that he's the Night King himself.
Which hints? The visions?

Advertisement
Archer...another of my fave shows...just outside my top 10. Big hit on FX

Which hints? The visions?
In S6 "The Door", the NK was able to see him and Bran had a mark on his wrist after coming out of the vision. Only greenseers can interact with each other in visions. They also made their outfits similar. They try to hint how connected those two are. A lot of flaws in the theory and very possible it is nothing more than a red herring.

In S6 "The Door", the NK was able to see him and Bran had a mark on his wrist after coming out of the vision. Only greenseers can interact with each other in visions. They also made their outfits similar. They try to hint how connected those two are. A lot of flaws in the theory and very possible it is nothing more than a red herring.

I do like the theory that Bran possibly tried to go back in time and stop the Night King. One of those attempts would be him going back and trying to prevent the creation of the NK by the children of the forest. Many theories I've read thinks this is when Bran could have worged into the Night King and maybe became trapped in the NK.

Advertisement
Back