OT: Gambling thread

Red day for me as well. Threw in a last second warriors+8.5 bet in Steph's return which covered (barely!) and washed the Bethune loss. So that was good. Still down a unit plus some vigs tho. Let's do better today!

What're we liking today, fam? I need to slow down and be a bit more targeted, I think.

I definitely need to be, that was my issue yesterday and the last few days

Advertisement
Still made money yesterday but Bethune and ASU screwed me

Anyone taking UNI -10 at 1pm ?

Still made money yesterday but Bethune and ASU screwed me

Anyone taking UNI -10 at 1pm ?

A guy I follow on twitter whos been pretty spot on likes that one, I hate giving 10 points to anybody.

I'm taking Bradley/SIU over 125 (which is the game that follows UNI), Blazers -2.5 and Lakers -1

A guy I follow on twitter whos been pretty spot on likes that one, I hate giving 10 points to anybody.

I'm taking Bradley/SIU over 125 (which is the game that follows UNI), Blazers -2.5 and Lakers -1

UNI is -9.5 on my end right now...

Advertisement

UNI are a better team by some margin, but of course that doesnt mean anything haha. UNI beat them by 27 a couple weeks ago.

I think this -10 line is a early hook from vegas to snag us degens for the day.

UNI are a better team by some margin, but of course that doesnt mean anything haha. UNI beat them by 27 a couple weeks ago.

I think this -10 line is a early hook from vegas to snag us degens for the day.

Is it wrong that I really want to play the over? 133 is the total

Is it wrong that I really want to play the over? 133 is the total
Ill be honest, im bad with college O/U so I tend to stay away. In the last match up Drake only scored 43 points. They seem to be in good form in this tourney though.

Haven't watched a single UNI game this season. Promised myself I'd stay more targeted today. Now I find myself wanting to blindly tail you guys on UNI-10. LOL

Advertisement
Ill be honest, im bad with college O/U so I tend to stay away. In the last match up Drake only scored 43 points. They seem to be in good form in this tourney though.
One of the only o/u I fvck with in CBB is UVA on the under. Always the under.

I love O/U, I like them more than picking a team. It's dropped to 129, I'm hoping on it

Advertisement
I just watched the UNI line go from -9.5 to -9 in front of my eyes. I took that as a sign and put in on it! lol

that’s awesome lol much like you, I told myself I was going to be more careful today. It’s 11am and I already have six bets placed, with four of them starting before I leave work. I need a hotline to call

that’s awesome lol much like you, I told myself I was going to be more careful today. It’s 11am and I already have six bets placed, with four of them starting before I leave work. I need a hotline to call

Man I saw the commercial last night...as I was checking scores on my iPad lololol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back