OT: Gambling thread

Advertisement
Only solace we have here is Drake is shooting 60%+ and UNI is barely 35%. That should even out; in fact, may set us up for a good 2nd half bet here. Any of you been watching? I have not. Curious if it's just something like hot vs cold shooting, or if drake just has their number today.

Only solace we have here is Drake is shooting 60%+ and UNI is barely 35%. That should even out; in fact, may set us up for a good 2nd half bet here. Any of you been watching? I have not. Curious if it's just something like hot vs cold shooting, or if drake just has their number today.

As me and my gambling gang say...f*ck the half, win the game! :ROFLMAO:

As me and my gambling gang say...f*ck the half, win the game! :ROFLMAO:
I frequently find that 2nd half lines don't properly reflect a huge shooting disparity % like we have in this first half. I'm going to go peep the 2H line. brb

Advertisement
As a guy who took the over, this is ridiculous. UNI hasn’t made a basket in almost 10 minutes

Advertisement
Nevermind. Guess all I had to do was ***** in CanesInsight, I’ll start trying this tactic more
LOL! You covered? Sweet! Just looked at the play by play and, man, they scored 16pts in just over 1min at about 2.5mins left. That's wild! Good hit, man. Dreadful bet for the rest of us.

Hopefully my Dundalk/St Patricks parlay will wash it. Irish Premier League, baby! LOL

Bad beat haha. Drake blew them away with unreal shooting. Gonna lock in a NBA/NHL/NCAAB parlay to try and save the day

The Irish lads came through for me! Dundalk cake walked, and St Patrick's barraged them with shots, only got 1 to to go in, but it was enough. So back in the black for the day, but barely. Let's keep the train rolling!

Irish football fan, @JeddTheFisch ?

Smdh UNI folded like a cheap *** lawn chair.

One L for me today...

Lost that battle, but I'll win the WAR gahdamnit!

Advertisement
Bucks are getting +1.5 vs Lakers right now. I'm thinking about going in on that. Maybe buy it to 2.

Milwaukee Bucks +2.5 @ LA Lakers
St. Louis Blues @ NJ Devils Under 5.5 goals
Miami Heat +2 v New Orleans Pelicans

Teaser: Miami Heat +6 and Over 229

Advertisement
The Irish lads came through for me! Dundalk cake walked, and St Patrick's barraged them with shots, only got 1 to to go in, but it was enough. So back in the black for the day, but barely. Let's keep the train rolling!

Irish football fan, @JeddTheFisch ?
Honestly don't ever watch the Irish league. But I do havea Robbie Keane jersey.

Honestly don't ever watch the Irish league. But I do havea Robbie Keane jersey.
Haha nice. I started following it a bit via the betting world. There are a couple teams that come through consistently. Couldnt tell you much about the players on each though.

Took Pacers/Bulls 2H over 102.5... lost because they only got to 102. I’m losing everything right now, may be time for a break lol

Northern Iowa - hitting for me all season...real good team. L
Penn - on and off team but should beat 6-19 Cornell. W
Siena - don't sleep on them...been doing well for me on Friday nights! W
Harvard & Princeton - both at home against suspect teams. L - W
Got Giannis under 30.5 pts too...

Advertisement
Back