OT: Gambling thread

LOL I stuck with my gut and put nothing in yesterday. Not sure how I would have done as the results were a mixed bag. I was right on Butler, man did they roll! Minnesota would have only covered the +6.5 and not the 3.5 (reinforcing why I like to buy the 3 extra on dogs in my parlays). And I thought FSU would handle the irish easy and they **** near lost. Clemson got worked by VT. Kansas did not cover, in fact that game was real tight through the first half.

I'll post back if anything catches my eye today. Do the same.

Good call, I would've been +1 unit yesterday but I picked a late game for no reason and lost. I'm not really high on much today. I'm leaning UNLV -2 because a guy I trust loves it, so therefore I do too lol I like Air Force/SDSU over 140, but that's about it right now. I haven't really dove too much into it yet though.

I actually took Indiana -3.5 yesterday and FSU -2, so those turned out alright, although FSU pushed. Felt like a win though considering they were down 13 with 9 minutes left

Advertisement
Good call, I would've been +1 unit yesterday but I picked a late game for no reason and lost. I'm not really high on much today. I'm leaning UNLV -2 because a guy I trust loves it, so therefore I do too lol I like Air Force/SDSU over 140, but that's about it right now. I haven't really dove too much into it yet though.

I actually took Indiana -3.5 yesterday and FSU -2, so those turned out alright, although FSU pushed. Felt like a win though considering they were down 13 with 9 minutes left
Agree. That was a wild ending to FSU/ND. I thought the Noles were dead. Ending to Miami/UVA sucked too. Worst foul with 8secs to go I've ever seen in my life. I hope that dude has been properly tarred and feathered.

Agree. That was a wild ending to FSU/ND. I thought the Noles were dead. Ending to Miami/UVA sucked too. Worst foul with 8secs to go I've ever seen in my life. I hope that dude has been properly tarred and feathered.

That was ridiculous. Coach L said that he was yelling "Foul" at the refs from the previous possession and Beverley (I think it was him) fouled because he heard that... smh

Advertisement
It's an odd bet, but I just put this in...

Nebraska+20/Illini+8.5/SDSU-14. Pays 3x.

I actually really like that. I wish I would've seen this 15 minutes ago before SDSU tipped off lol. I took the over in that game though, 140. My other three plays right now are San Diego +2.5, Montana -2 and Wazzu +15, sorry I kind of go with obscure games sometimes hahaha

Hit a nice 5 teamer last night with Celtics in first half -, Tennessee St -1.5(bought a point), Butler (m/l), Indiana(m/l) and Florida(m/l)...also took Milwaukee in first quarter -4....always Mil in the first quarter at home....looking at Memphis at home -2 against Wichita St later

I actually really like that. I wish I would've seen this 15 minutes ago before SDSU tipped off lol. I took the over in that game though, 140. My other three plays right now are San Diego +2.5, Montana -2 and Wazzu +15, sorry I kind of go with obscure games sometimes hahaha
You sure do, man! But I love that. Oftentimes the smaller market games are juicier from a betting perspective.

My thinking on that parlay was... Nebraska stinks and Michigan is legit, but 20 pts is just SO many. And Michigan hasn't been blowing teams out since their insanely hot start to the season. I am high on Illinois. I wouldn't be shocked if they won the Big Ten tourney. I think there's a good chance they beat the buckeyes outright today. And my thinking on the last leg is that Air Force will have a come down game after getting their first win the other day and killing your bet. LOL I'm not as high on SDSU as everyone else seems to be though.

Advertisement
Hit a nice 5 teamer last night with Celtics in first half -, Tennessee St -1.5(bought a point), Butler (m/l), Indiana(m/l) and Florida(m/l)...also took Milwaukee in first quarter -4....always Mil in the first quarter at home....looking at Memphis at home -2 against Wichita St later
Wow, very nice! Yeah, Bucks 1Q has been money. Like Houston 1Q bets earlier in the season.

Advertisement
SDSU always starts sluggish...but that -14 is looking tough bro.

Took USC Upstate under 80 on some live action. Early hitter!

Advertisement
Man U ML is **** near a lock at this point, and AF is freakin UP at a half. Wow. Your parlay looks rock solid right now, my man.
Yes sir ! Feeling good man. Think I got the juice today. If this hits I’m hopping on Bethune cookman -5 vs Famu. Senior night at home with 5 starting seniors.

Advertisement
Back