OT: Gambling thread

Here here, bro, I got blasted this weekend! :-/ Still ended the month in the black, which is always good, but lost a lot of my profit in that final week.

I did place on Barca yesterday, but didn't get in on Man U in time. Glad I didn't! They are trash and didn't even deserve that draw.

I like NC State getting those points tonight as well. Dook is just so wildly inconsistent. I kind of like TT with the points vs Baylor too. Thinking of maybe parlaying them with the +3 to NC State+15.5/TT+10.5. Not sure. I don't have anything in yet.

NC State really fell apart on us the last 10 minutes or so, I didn't watch so I'm not exactly sure what happened.

Ended up 5-4 yesterday, should've been 5-3 but I took a stupid live bet in the Pacers/Spurs game.

So far today I have Maryland +1, Eastern Mich/Western Mich over 126, Clippers/Thunder over 226, 76ers/Lakers over 220, Cleveland State/Oakland over 131 and Cincinnati -4. Probably gonna add a few more, but we'll see. I always like to try to get the early lines

Advertisement
NC State really fell apart on us the last 10 minutes or so, I didn't watch so I'm not exactly sure what happened.

Ended up 5-4 yesterday, should've been 5-3 but I took a stupid live bet in the Pacers/Spurs game.

So far today I have Maryland +1, Eastern Mich/Western Mich over 126, Clippers/Thunder over 226, 76ers/Lakers over 220, Cleveland State/Oakland over 131 and Cincinnati -4. Probably gonna add a few more, but we'll see. I always like to try to get the early lines
I ended up putting in on that NCState/TT parlay. I thought NC State had that cover in the bag, but then Duke did what Duke does in Cameron Indoor and had an ape sh-t run that the wolfpack never recovered from. Although even at the end, NC State could have easily covered my line with the 3 extra pts, but missed their last 3 shots while Duke hit free throws. Trash. Then of course TT covered with ease. smh.

Thanks for the heads up on your bets today. I'll be diving into lines around lunchtime. I'll post back if I put anything in.

Went with another dog parlay today...

Tenn+11.5/Texas+10. Both bought the full 3pts. Pays just over 1.5x.

Advertisement
Man, those teams both won outright. That would have been some ML parlay!

That would've definitely been nice hahaha but I watched that Tennessee game, that was a **** of a comeback, even just to cover. I want to say they were down 51-34 at either the under 16 or under 12 TV time out, crazy that they came back to win

That would've definitely been nice hahaha but I watched that Tennessee game, that was a **** of a comeback, even just to cover. I want to say they were down 51-34 at either the under 16 or under 12 TV time out, crazy that they came back to win
Yeah, agree. I didnt think they were even going to cover for a bit, much less win. **** of a comeback! Did you see the ending of UT game vs OU? Wow.

Cash city, my friend. Let's do it again!

I've got a soccer chalk parlay in...

Celtic today/Man U tomorrow (yes, I never learn LOL). Both to win in 90. Pays just over even money.

Nothing else in at this time. Will browse bball lines in a bit and post back if I like anything. Lemme know what you're high on today.

I've got a soccer chalk parlay in...

Celtic today/Man U tomorrow (yes, I never learn LOL). Both to win in 90. Pays just over even money.

Nothing else in at this time. Will browse bball lines in a bit and post back if I like anything. Lemme know what you're high on today.

Will do, I haven't looked too much, just Euroleague. There's a guy on reddit who cashes on Euroleague pretty good if you ever want to tail him for a few bucks.

The ending was wild, especially for a game that hardly reached 100 points lol. Also saw a dude who bet $5 to win $1900 last night on a 4 team parlay.. he took Brooklyn ML, Minnesota ML, San Antonio ML and Golden State ML.... insane

Advertisement
Will do, I haven't looked too much, just Euroleague. There's a guy on reddit who cashes on Euroleague pretty good if you ever want to tail him for a few bucks.

The ending was wild, especially for a game that hardly reached 100 points lol. Also saw a dude who bet $5 to win $1900 last night on a 4 team parlay.. he took Brooklyn ML, Minnesota ML, San Antonio ML and Golden State ML.... insane

Wow crazy! Thx for the link

Man, there isn't much I feel strong on with CBB today. These have my eye, but I haven't placed anything yet...

Butler -6 (bought from -9 in a parlay) vs St Johns - Butler is a good team and St Johns stinks. And it's at Butler. I don't like them having to cover 9, but do like it down at 6.

Clemson +4.5 vs VT - Again, I only like it with the extra bought points as I think this will be a tight game. Clemson is coming off a win vs FSU.

Minnesota +6.5 - I'm a Hoosier fan, but they looked SOOOO bad last time out. I don't love Minnesota, but unless the Hoosier guards shoot the eyes out of the basket, I think Minnesota may win this one outright, and should cover 6.5 for sure.

Kansas should roll at home tonight, but the line is just too much for me.

My buddy who is a die hard UVA bball fan said the play today is Miami with the points. +2.5 is just not enough for me though, even at home.

I may stay away today, brother.

+2.5... I would take UVA all day -2.5, idk how they wouldn't beat us by 5+, I know they don't score a lot but jeez.

I think I'm taking the bait in a couple NBA games. I took the overs in the Bulls/Timberwolves (229.5) and the Pelicans/Mavs (238.5).

For CBB I'm still waiting on the thoughts of one guy I really trust, but so far I like LSU +3, Saint Louis/George Mason over 132 and Fresno State -5.5 vs Air Force. Air Force is 0-10 ATS in their last 10 and Fresno beat them by 11 and 9 this year, line looks funky but I'm hoping for a three peat

+2.5... I would take UVA all day -2.5, idk how they wouldn't beat us by 5+, I know they don't score a lot but jeez.

I think I'm taking the bait in a couple NBA games. I took the overs in the Bulls/Timberwolves (229.5) and the Pelicans/Mavs (238.5).

For CBB I'm still waiting on the thoughts of one guy I really trust, but so far I like LSU +3, Saint Louis/George Mason over 132 and Fresno State -5.5 vs Air Force. Air Force is 0-10 ATS in their last 10 and Fresno beat them by 11 and 9 this year, line looks funky but I'm hoping for a three peat
Solid thoughts, thanks.

Yeah, I agree with you 100% re UVA/Miami. He made that comment to me earlier in the week before the line was out (his thinking is it will be a let down game for them) and I assumed we were probably talking like a Miami+7.5 line that I could then buy up to 10.5. But at 2.5? **** no!

I like that Mavs/Pels over. I may tail you on that. And sh-t, I may tail you blindly on Fresno too! LOL

Advertisement
Solid thoughts, thanks.

Yeah, I agree with you 100% re UVA/Miami. He made that comment to me earlier in the week before the line was out (his thinking is it will be a let down game for them) and I assumed we were probably talking like a Miami+7.5 line that I could then buy up to 10.5. But at 2.5? **** no!

I like that Mavs/Pels over. I may tail you on that. And sh-t, I may tail you blindly on Fresno too! LOL

Well, I guess your friend was right on the money with that lol hopefully you tailed the mavs/pelicans over and not Fresno State... apparently 11th game was the charm for Air Force

Illinois St at Drake today. Drake is 14-2 at home and Illinois St is 1-11 on the road. Line is only 3. What am I missing?

Advertisement
apparently 11th game was the charm for Air Force
LOL I stuck with my gut and put nothing in yesterday. Not sure how I would have done as the results were a mixed bag. I was right on Butler, man did they roll! Minnesota would have only covered the +6.5 and not the 3.5 (reinforcing why I like to buy the 3 extra on dogs in my parlays). And I thought FSU would handle the irish easy and they **** near lost. Clemson got worked by VT. Kansas did not cover, in fact that game was real tight through the first half.

I'll post back if anything catches my eye today. Do the same.

Just realized it was a neutral site...conference championship game...still like it
Yeah, Drake's record is way better at home than away from it. They also played a couple weeks ago and Illinois State win by 4. Granted, that was at their place. I'm going to stay away. Not because I think it's a bad bet, just because I don't know enough about either team.

I put in light on Man U -1 in FA Cup today. They've let me down so many times I don't know why I keep putting in on them. But I got a -1 line at standard vig which is a bet I like. I believe I mentioned on here before that one of my favorite soccer bets is a favorite on a -1 goal line. You get to bet a team you think will win without having to risk the heavy juice the ML play would bring. And the only difference results-wise, obviously, if that if your team wins by only 1 goal, you'll push instead of cashing. But I can always live with a push.

Advertisement
Back