OT- Future hndrxx

brock

All-American
He f_cked the game up. He really just dropped 2 albums in the past week. He got some bangers on them too. Future really been blessing the streets since dirty sprite back in the day

Advertisement
Nah HNDRXX garbage. Now the album last week "Future" had some bangers. Super Trapper, Mask off, POA, Zoom to name a few.

Nah HNDRXX garbage. Now the album last week "Future" had some bangers. Super Trapper, Mask off, POA, Zoom to name a few.
I like Draco, Feds did a sweep, mask off, out of time and some others.

You got to listen to future on that hndrxx again bruh.

He was spazzing on lookin exotic, I thank u, solo, hallucinating, keep quiet , turn on me and my collection.

Facts..... I agree completely.

Can't stay hot forever. I aint the biggest fan of lil wayne; but you gotta respect that consistency.

Advertisement

I thought Future was garbage and HNDRXX was on point. I love that R&B- Rap crossover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I like Draco, Feds did a sweep, mask off, out of time and some others.

You got to listen to future on that hndrxx again bruh.

He was spazzing on lookin exotic, I thank u, solo, hallucinating, keep quiet , turn on me and my collection.

I forgot about out of time!!

HNDRXX was aight, he was all up in his feelings which isn't typically him but I guess it's interesting to see what he sounded like on that flow

Future had some hittaz though that's for sure
Zoom
Super Trapper
I'm so Groovy
Feds did a sweep
High Demand

All bump

HNDRXX was aight, he was all up in his feelings which isn't typically him but I guess it's interesting to see what he sounded like on that flow

Zoom
Super Trapper
I'm so Groovy
Feds did a sweep
High Demand

All bump

He dropped that BS to get this ROCKO bs off from over his head. To much in his feelings for me on this album. I'll stick with last week's drop. lol

Zoom
Super Trapper
I'm so Groovy
Feds did a sweep
High Demand

All bump

He dropped that BS to get this ROCKO bs off from over his head. To much in his feelings for me on this album. I'll stick with last week's drop. lol

No doubt

Rocko is still taking 50% of his tour revenue for the next 2 years though

Lawya fees will get you unfortunately

Advertisement

Zoom
Super Trapper
I'm so Groovy
Feds did a sweep
High Demand

All bump

Exactly he just finessed rocko lol, **** was funny how he did that

I'm listening to "Future" now.

He snapping on that whole album!

man I was so disappointed in HNDRXX last night. I turned it (FreeBandz Radio) off! smh

HNDRXX is better after a second listen, unless you stick strictly to trap.

Advertisement
Jesus [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I'm old. Anyone like KRS One or Rakim re-runs???

[video=youtube_share;Hu6P3HY4tMw]https://youtu.be/Hu6P3HY4tMw[/video]

This the best young savage in the game right now, he ***** on every single one of them melodic mumble rappers.

He's from Sac-Town & he's the truth!

Advertisement
Back