OT- Future hndrxx

Different type of rapper, and Krit been killing it for a long time...

Mozzy is new, I was comparing him to other new rappers.

My favorite rappers are guys like Pac, Nas, Big L, Lupe etc... I was just saying as new cat I think he's dope.

Gotcha. Im with you on that then.

I LIKE ALL THOSE GUYS TOO. Pac and Nas kill me with all the occult/ new age philosophy in their music. but I still find myself bumping their shid... lol

Being from Chicago, im definitely a Lupe fan; but being practically raised in Virginia has made me appreciate southern music.

IMO, Big K.R.I.T is the best rapper out right now. New or old.

Have you listened to the Detroit boy, hopsin?
I've listened to some hopsin, but not enough that I know very well... I like a lot different rap music & music in general.

I'm 28 so I grew up in the height of the Golden era of hip hop, so I still love all those guys from back in the day, some of the new stuff I like but I just rock with some of the underground street rappers now because they're more real than these drug fiend half a fhagz that wear dresses & sh*t lol

Right now, Denzel Curry, Mozzy, Ice Berg, Robb Bank$, Lupe, Game, Al be Al, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole are my top guys in rap now.

But, I still bump Wu-Tang, Pac, The whole Duckdown Bootcamp click (Buckshot, OGC, Smif n Wesson etc), 8Ball & MJG, Bone Thugs, & others are some of my favorites.

I also listen to a lot of reggae, and even some metal (Yeah I know, shocking huh) lol.
I hate Kenderick Lamar music now of days. I used to fvck with it when he made section 80 and good kid in a madd city. He weird to me now

Rappers That I listen to
Kanye west
Drake
Migos
Future
Travis Scott
ASAP rocky
Lil uzi vert
Kodak black
Big sean(new album lit imo)
Peewee longway
Gucci mane
2 chainz
Young dolph
21 savage
Young thug(his old music like i came for nothing 2)
Bankroll fresh(r.i.p to that boy)
A boogie wit da hoodie(some of his songs straight to me)

R&b
Weeknd
Bryson tiller
**** Brock, you a hypebeast... Lol

Nah bruh I like what I like lol, don't nobody on here even know who peewee longway is outside of a few. He an Atlanta rapper so I fvck with him. He underrated and has been dropping quality mix tapes since the blue m&m

Advertisement
Different type of rapper, and Krit been killing it for a long time...

Mozzy is new, I was comparing him to other new rappers.

My favorite rappers are guys like Pac, Nas, Big L, Lupe etc... I was just saying as new cat I think he's dope.

I LIKE ALL THOSE GUYS TOO. Pac and Nas kill me with all the occult/ new age philosophy in their music. but I still find myself bumping their shid... lol

Being from Chicago, im definitely a Lupe fan; but being practically raised in Virginia has made me appreciate southern music.

I've listened to some hopsin, but not enough that I know very well... I like a lot different rap music & music in general.

I'm 28 so I grew up in the height of the Golden era of hip hop, so I still love all those guys from back in the day, some of the new stuff I like but I just rock with some of the underground street rappers now because they're more real than these drug fiend half a fhagz that wear dresses & sh*t lol

Right now, Denzel Curry, Mozzy, Ice Berg, Robb Bank$, Lupe, Game, Al be Al, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole are my top guys in rap now.

But, I still bump Wu-Tang, Pac, The whole Duckdown Bootcamp click (Buckshot, OGC, Smif n Wesson etc), 8Ball & MJG, Bone Thugs, & others are some of my favorites.

I also listen to a lot of reggae, and even some metal (Yeah I know, shocking huh) lol.

Listen to Run the Jewels. They have their albums out for free download on their website.
But As far as rappers under 30, Denzel Curry is good. Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, Tyler the Creator, and Logic are good too. TDE is killing it. And if you like Nas you will like J Cole. If you like Eminem you probably like Hopsin. Royce da 5'9" is killing it lately. Theres a lot to like in hiphop even for those who hate uzi vert and ****.

I got a bunch of lil uzi vert songs you just got to listen to the right ones. when he did the collab mixtape with Gucci mane he bodied Gucci imo in terms of verse quality

honestly im fine with most of those guys you listen to because their hits bump in the whip well. But uzi is ******* trash. Nothing you say can make me think differently. Rae Sremmurd, YG, Future, Migos, A$AP, sure, but **** no to lil uzi.

Listen to Run the Jewels. They have their albums out for free download on their website.
But As far as rappers under 30, Denzel Curry is good. Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, Tyler the Creator, and Logic are good too. TDE is killing it. And if you like Nas you will like J Cole. If you like Eminem you probably like Hopsin. Royce da 5'9" is killing it lately. Theres a lot to like in hiphop even for those who hate uzi vert and ****.

I got a bunch of lil uzi vert songs you just got to listen to the right ones. when he did the collab mixtape with Gucci mane he bodied Gucci imo in terms of verse quality

honestly im fine with most of those guys you listen to because their hits bump in the whip well. But uzi is ****ing trash. Nothing you say can make me think differently. Rae Sremmurd, YG, Future, Migos, A$AP, sure, but **** no to lil uzi.
Bruh he got some bangers lol

I hate Kenderick Lamar music now of days. I used to fvck with it when he made section 80 and good kid in a madd city. He weird to me now

Rappers That I listen to
Kanye west
Drake
Migos
Future
Travis Scott
ASAP rocky
Lil uzi vert
Kodak black
Peewee longway
Gucci mane
2 chainz
Young dolph
21 savage

R&b
Weeknd
Bryson tiller

Nah bruh I like what I like lol, don't nobody on here even know who peewee longway is outside of a few. He an Atlanta rapper so I fvck with him. He underrated and has been dropping quality mix tapes since the blue m&m
I know who all those rappers are, that's why I called you hypebeast lol

It's all good though, you prefer trap rap over the more complex stuff, nothing wrong with that.

Rappers That I listen to
Kanye west
Drake
Migos
Future
Travis Scott
ASAP rocky
Lil uzi vert
Kodak black
Peewee longway
Gucci mane
2 chainz
Young dolph
21 savage

R&b
Weeknd
Bryson tiller

It's all good though, you prefer trap rap over the more complex stuff, nothing wrong with that.

If you know who the **** pewee longway is but don't know RTJ i'd be very disapointed.

Advertisement

Rappers That I listen to
Kanye west
Drake
Migos
Future
Travis Scott
ASAP rocky
Lil uzi vert
Kodak black
Peewee longway
Gucci mane
2 chainz
Young dolph
21 savage

R&b
Weeknd
Bryson tiller

I mean I like that too but I don't listen to Kenderick no more. Jcole okay. Big sean can qualify as a conscious rapper. Kanye west too maybe.

On another note I'm a wiz khalifa fan too. Throughout his career he produced a few of my favorite songs including car service, never been and that Taylor allderice mixtape is legendary to me man

Rappers That I listen to
Kanye west
Drake
Migos
Future
Travis Scott
ASAP rocky
Lil uzi vert
Kodak black
Peewee longway
Gucci mane
2 chainz
Young dolph
21 savage

R&b
Weeknd
Bryson tiller

If you know who the **** pewee longway is but don't know RTJ i'd be very disapointed.
Of course I know who RTJ is, I've been listening to Killer Mike since he was in the Dungeon Family.

Of course I know who RTJ is, I've been listening to Killer Mike since he was in the Dungeon Family.

I'm more of an El-P fan.
But it is surprising how little people know about them since their last 3 albums are potentially all the best hip hop albums of their year.

Nah HNDRXX garbage. Now the album last week "Future" had some bangers. Super Trapper, Mask off, POA, Zoom to name a few.

Facts..... I agree completely.

Can't stay hot forever. I aint the biggest fan of lil wayne; but you gotta respect that consistency.

2006-2008 Wayne was a monster
Drought 3 in my top 3 mixtapes

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
No Ceilings GOAT

Advertisement

I'm more of an El-P fan.
But it is surprising how little people know about them since their last 3 albums are potentially all the best hip hop albums of their year.
Who is that? Never heard of him

I'm more of an El-P fan.
Who is that? Never heard of him

[video=youtube_share;AfuCLp8VEng]https://youtu.be/AfuCLp8VEng[/video]
RTJ is a duo of Killer Mike and El-P. he's the white dude in this video and the producer for all their songs, and Killer Mikes Rap Music. His last solo album was Cancer 4 Cure and was pretty legit.

Jesus [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I'm old. Anyone like KRS One or Rakim re-runs???

Classic (without Kanye) is probably your favorite song of all time huh.

RVA is a 50 year old... So more age appropriate mid-80's to 90's: Rakim, KRS-One, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, DMX, Nas and Big Pun. I go back to Schooly D, MC Shan, Kurtis Blow and T La Rock too.

Jesus [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I'm old. Anyone like KRS One or Rakim re-runs???

Classic (without Kanye) is probably your favorite song of all time huh.

RVA is a 50 year old... So more age appropriate mid-80's to 90's: Rakim, KRS-One, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, DMX, Nas and Big Pun. I go back to Schooly D, MC Shan, Kurtis Blow and T La Rock too.

What no Ice Cube?
Thought you'd like Classic since its got Preemo, Rakim, KRS-One, and Nas.

Advertisement
I'm 29. So we are on the same page foreal. Especially when it comes to the disdain for the effeminate rappers of today.

I can listen to everything on ya play list except for the metal. If it aint classic rock like Zeppelin, I cant do it.

Metal makes me cringe... ****, 3-6- mafia used to make me cringe too

Too much death and debauchery make me sick.

I'm 29. So we are on the same page foreal. Especially when it comes to the disdain for the effeminate rappers of today.

I can listen to everything on ya play list except for the metal. If it aint classic rock like Zeppelin, I cant do it.

3-6 mafia makes you cringe? What?...

Yes, bruh.

When ya family is from Chicago, like mine, you get tired of all the glorifying of death.

Project Pat used to bob my head tho. He was always the best of the bunch.

Those lyrics tho man. an entire album of rape, murder, robbery, selling drugs, being sheisty, on repeat.

I cant get with that.

The main people glorifying that music have never lived in the struggle of the poverty stricken parts of a city.

Advertisement

Yeah can't stand Metal. Think the worst thing I've ever heard was Death Grips. Never heard them but they were always being highly talked about, and I listened to it and was ******* terrible. Not sure if thats metal or hip hop or metal hop or whatever they consider themselves but its trash.

Yeah can't stand Metal. Think the worst thing I've ever heard was Death Grips. Never heard them but they were always being highly talked about, and I listened to it and was ****ing terrible. Not sure if thats metal or hip hop or metal hop or whatever they consider themselves but its trash.

Most of it is trash.

But there's a genre for everyone, I guess

Man I just can't vibe to future unless I'm inebriated at a club. Then, that **** sounds like the best music ever made..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back