OT- Future hndrxx

Man I just can't vibe to future unless I'm inebriated at a club. Then, that **** sounds like the best music ever made..

Sent from my SM

Bruh, this is so true it aint even funny.

When youre in the club or driving to go to a club or party... Future is pretty hot.

Just listening to while chilling... its dumb af

Advertisement
Man I just can't vibe to future unless I'm inebriated at a club. Then, that **** sounds like the best music ever made..

Sent from my SM

When youre in the club or driving to go to a club or party... Future is pretty hot.

Been rocking with future since the dirty sprite mixtape so that ain't never really affected me like that

Jesus [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I'm old. Anyone like KRS One or Rakim re-runs???

Classic (without Kanye) is probably your favorite song of all time huh.

RVA is a 50 year old... So more age appropriate mid-80's to 90's: Rakim, KRS-One, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, DMX, Nas and Big Pun. I go back to Schooly D, MC Shan, Kurtis Blow and T La Rock too.

What no Ice Cube?
Thought you'd like Classic since its got Preemo, Rakim, KRS-One, and Nas.

I like Ice cube. I don't know Classic or Preemo. I learn a lot from you guys on here.

Sent from my SM

Been rocking with future since the dirty sprite mixtape so that ain't never really affected me like that
I hear you. Don't get get me wrong, I like a few things here and there, and ds1 was straight. I just can't listen to him back2back2back like that. That's for the boosies,gottis,jeezys, and icebergs...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Jesus @<b><a href="https://www.canesinsight.com/member/brock/" target="_blank">brock</a></b>, I'm old. Anyone like KRS One or Rakim re-runs???

RVA is a 50 year old... So more age appropriate mid-80's to 90's: Rakim, KRS-One, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, DMX, Nas and Big Pun. I go back to Schooly D, MC Shan, Kurtis Blow and T La Rock too.

What no Ice Cube?

I like Ice cube. I don't know Classic or Preemo. I learn a lot from you guys on here.

Preemo is a nickname for DJ Premier....probably the greatest producer of all time alongside Dr Dre.
Classic is a song produced by DJ Premier. I think its technically Kanye's song, but theres gues verses by KRS-One, Nas, and Rakim on it, which is rare especially since Rakim typically doesn't do guest verses.
[video=youtube_share;mnl7Q_IBXbw]https://youtu.be/mnl7Q_IBXbw[/video]

Sent from my SM

Yeah, my cousin(like my brother) is a huge future fan so I've heard all of his music because my cousin is obsessed with him. He was a huge goodie mob, outkast, and dungeon family fan. Future came up with goodie mob and the dungeon fam, So he was on Future way before anyone I know.

you may be to young to know that.

Future can make some good music... but when he is playing the role those record labels want him to lay. its some really cheesy commercial shid...

What no Ice Cube?

Preemo is a nickname for DJ Premier....probably the greatest producer of all time alongside Dr Dre.
Classic is a song produced by DJ Premier. I think its technically Kanye's song, but theres gues verses by KRS-One, Nas, and Rakim on it, which is rare especially since Rakim typically doesn't do guest verses.
[video=youtube_share;mnl7Q_IBXbw]https://youtu.be/mnl7Q_IBXbw[/video]

Ok I know DJ Premier. I cantbremember if it was Gang Starr or Brand Nubiens that used to rock his name.
Edit that - I think DJ Alamo was with Brand Nubiens.

Advertisement

Sent from my SM

Yeah, my cousin(like my brother) is a huge future fan so I've heard all of his music because my cousin is obsessed with him. He was a huge goodie mob, outkast, and dungeon family fan. Future came up with goodie mob and the dungeon fam, So he was on Future way before anyone I know.

you may be to young to know that.

Future can make some good music... but when he is playing the role those record labels want him to lay. its some really cheesy commercial shid...

Streets calling probably my favorite future mixtape. Used to listen to that sh*t all the time back in 2011. Future not my favorite artist but he from Atlanta so I support his music a lot. Everyone listen to him up here too. Kind of grew up listening to it throughout the end of senior year in highschool and through college

Last edited:
Future is trash. Sure, he can get me boppin' in the club sometimes, but so could Fat Joe. Trash.

Nah HNDRXX garbage. Now the album last week "Future" had some bangers. Super Trapper, Mask off, POA, Zoom to name a few.

Go listen to 50 cent How to Rob and then come back and tell me about a mixtape banger! Mixtape went platinum!

Advertisement
Straight trash. Listened to about 2mins of it, don't need to listen to anymore. RTJ is good, but El-P is better solo or when he ran Def Jux full time (think Mr lif, cannibol ox, or his own solo ****).

Someone mentioned party music ITT. I'd highly recommend the latest thievery corporation that just dropped a couple weeks ago "the temple of I and I." Lif shreds a few tracks and the music is superb.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Straight trash. Listened to about 2mins of it, don't need to listen to anymore. RTJ is good, but El-P is better solo or when he ran Def Jux full time (think Mr lif, cannibol ox, or his own solo ****).

Someone mentioned party music ITT. I'd highly recommend the latest thievery corporation that just dropped a couple weeks ago "the temple of I and I." Lif shreds a few tracks and the music is superb.

I have Funcrusher Plus and Cancer 4 Cure, and they don't touch RTJ 1,2, or 3 imo. They're cool, but RTJ is the ******* **** man.
I listen to Eminem more than anyone, but the past yr or so RTJ has probably been 2nd.

I have Funcrusher Plus and Cancer 4 Cure, and they don't touch RTJ 1,2, or 3 imo. They're cool, but RTJ is the ****ing **** man.
I listen to Eminem more than anyone, but the past yr or so RTJ has probably been 2nd.
Yeah both are more commercial (em and rtj), I vibe indyhop or underground. Rtj is a nice blend of mainstream with an Indy touch. Neither have lyrics that are intelligent tho. If you want intelligent, drop some sole (old school or new) or older anticon **** in general. There's an old battle (late nineties I think) between em and doseone (anticon fame) where dose just throttles em. It was embarrassing then and it would be embarrassing today (no questions asked).

Advertisement
Back