OT- Future hndrxx

Advertisement
Jesus @<b><a href="https://www.canesinsight.com/member/brock/" target="_blank">brock</a></b>, I'm old. Anyone like KRS One or Rakim re-runs???

All day. This is what this thread has me hearing:
[video=youtube;ZY_AZfec82Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_AZfec82Y[/video]

Lib, you my goon. But this dude doesn't hold a candle to the King Remembered in time... Big K.R.I.T.

[video=youtube_share;Hu6P3HY4tMw]https://youtu.be/Hu6P3HY4tMw[/video]

This the best young savage in the game right now, he ***** on every single one of them melodic mumble rappers.

He's from Sac-Town & he's the truth!

That dude doesn't even know how to rhyme.
You buggin...

[video=youtube_share;0xusjHwk9lI]https://youtu.be/0xusjHwk9lI[/video]

He don't know how to rhyme? Crazy smh lol

Advertisement
Lib, you my goon. But this dude doesn't hold a candle to the King Remembered in time... Big K.R.I.T.
Different type of rapper, and Krit been killing it for a long time...

Mozzy is new, I was comparing him to other new rappers.

My favorite rappers are guys like Pac, Nas, Big L, Lupe etc... I was just saying as new cat I think he's dope.

Nah HNDRXX garbage. Now the album last week "Future" had some bangers. Super Trapper, Mask off, POA, Zoom to name a few.

Facts..... I agree completely.

Can't stay hot forever. I aint the biggest fan of lil wayne; but you gotta respect that consistency.

You can stay hot if you're great. And lil wayne hasn't been good since 2010.

Yeah, he lost me with all the lean sipping, guitar playing, skater-skinny jean, Brock loving crap.

He has bounced back to his old form here recently tho.

My favorite rappers are guys like Pac, Nas, Big L, Lupe etc... I was just saying as new cat I think he's dope.

Gotcha. Im with you on that then.

I LIKE ALL THOSE GUYS TOO. Pac and Nas kill me with all the occult/ new age philosophy in their music. but I still find myself bumping their shid... lol

Being from Chicago, im definitely a Lupe fan; but being practically raised in Virginia has made me appreciate southern music.

IMO, Big K.R.I.T is the best rapper out right now. New or old.

Have you listened to the Detroit boy, hopsin?

Advertisement

I LIKE ALL THOSE GUYS TOO. Pac and Nas kill me with all the occult/ new age philosophy in their music. but I still find myself bumping their shid... lol

Being from Chicago, im definitely a Lupe fan; but being practically raised in Virginia has made me appreciate southern music.

I've listened to some hopsin, but not enough that I know very well... I like a lot different rap music & music in general.

I'm 28 so I grew up in the height of the Golden era of hip hop, so I still love all those guys from back in the day, some of the new stuff I like but I just rock with some of the underground street rappers now because they're more real than these drug fiend half a fhagz that wear dresses & sh*t lol

Right now, Denzel Curry, Mozzy, Ice Berg, Robb Bank$, Lupe, Game, Al be Al, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole are my top guys in rap now.

But, I still bump Wu-Tang, Pac, The whole Duckdown Bootcamp click (Buckshot, OGC, Smif n Wesson etc), 8Ball & MJG, Bone Thugs, & others are some of my favorites.

I also listen to a lot of reggae, and even some metal (Yeah I know, shocking huh) lol.

Is there another Hopsin that I'm unaware of? Hopsin isn't from Detroit.

[video=youtube_share;Hu6P3HY4tMw]https://youtu.be/Hu6P3HY4tMw[/video]

This the best young savage in the game right now, he ***** on every single one of them melodic mumble rappers.

He's from Sac-Town & he's the truth!

That dude doesn't even know how to rhyme.
You buggin...

[video=youtube_share;0xusjHwk9lI]https://youtu.be/0xusjHwk9lI[/video]

He don't know how to rhyme? Crazy smh lol

If you think thats rhyming I'd love to hear what you think of Eminem. Eminem has more rhymes in his worst songs than this dude probably has in his entire album. But obviously comparing anyone to Em is unfair.

Advertisement

Is there another Hopsin that I'm unaware of? Hopsin isn't from Detroit.

LOL. nah. Same guy. I always call him Detroit because he sounds just like Eminem. His style is 313 for sure.

He sounds nothing like a Cali rapper.

I've listened to some hopsin, but not enough that I know very well... I like a lot different rap music & music in general.

I'm 28 so I grew up in the height of the Golden era of hip hop, so I still love all those guys from back in the day, some of the new stuff I like but I just rock with some of the underground street rappers now because they're more real than these drug fiend half a fhagz that wear dresses & sh*t lol

Right now, Denzel Curry, Mozzy, Ice Berg, Robb Bank$, Lupe, Game, Al be Al, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole are my top guys in rap now.

But, I still bump Wu-Tang, Pac, The whole Duckdown Bootcamp click (Buckshot, OGC, Smif n Wesson etc), 8Ball & MJG, Bone Thugs, & others are some of my favorites.

I also listen to a lot of reggae, and even some metal (Yeah I know, shocking huh) lol.
I hate Kenderick Lamar music now of days. I used to fvck with it when he made section 80 and good kid in a madd city. He weird to me now

Rappers That I listen to
Kanye west
Drake
Migos
Future
Travis Scott
ASAP rocky
Lil uzi vert
Kodak black
Big sean(new album lit imo)
Peewee longway
Gucci mane
2 chainz
Young dolph
21 savage
Young thug(his old music like i came for nothing 2)
Bankroll fresh(r.i.p to that boy)
A boogie wit da hoodie(some of his songs straight to me)

R&b
Weeknd
Bryson tiller

Advertisement

Listen to Run the Jewels. They have their albums out for free download on their website.
But As far as rappers under 30, Denzel Curry is good. Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, Tyler the Creator, and Logic are good too. TDE is killing it. And if you like Nas you will like J Cole. If you like Eminem you probably like Hopsin. Royce da 5'9" is killing it lately. Theres a lot to like in hiphop even for those who hate uzi vert and ****.
[video=youtube_share;PkGwI7nGehA]https://youtu.be/PkGwI7nGehA[/video]

Last edited:

I fvck with Robb bank$ too he from browses county

I hate Kenderick Lamar music now of days. I used to fvck with it when he made section 80 and good kid in a madd city. He weird to me now

Rappers That I listen to
Kanye west
Drake
Migos
Future
Travis Scott
ASAP rocky
Lil uzi vert
Kodak black
Big sean(new album lit imo)
Peewee longway
Gucci mane
2 chainz
Young dolph
21 savage
Young thug(his old music like i came for nothing 2)
Bankroll fresh(r.i.p to that boy)
A boogie wit da hoodie(some of his songs straight to me)

R&b
Weeknd
Bryson tiller
**** Brock, you a hypebeast... Lol

Listen to Run the Jewels. They have their albums out for free download on their website.
But As far as rappers under 30, Denzel Curry is good. Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, Tyler the Creator, and Logic are good too. TDE is killing it. And if you like Nas you will like J Cole. If you like Eminem you probably like Hopsin. Royce da 5'9" is killing it lately. Theres a lot to like in hiphop even for those who hate uzi vert and ****.

I got a bunch of lil uzi vert songs you just got to listen to the right ones. when he did the collab mixtape with Gucci mane he bodied Gucci imo in terms of verse quality

Advertisement
Back