OT: FSU Ricky Aguayo and Ryan Izzo in brawl with frat guys

Advertisement
Hopefully somebody catches up to the sucker punching **** stick. I like the fsu on fsu crime but that's always a ***** move. or maybe I'm just old, I dunno.

You can tell Izo doesnt really want to mess nobody up bad . He is definitely holding back while everyone there is petrified of the dude.

Advertisement
It was reported that Ricky's brother Roberto went there later on that night and got into it with the dude who sucker punched Ricky in the video. He tried to kick the guy's *** but missed

Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao at aguayos set. I could only think of one thing

25134.jpg

Advertisement
Please post more videos of FSU girlfights, because that’s what this was.

This was not a real fight, and fūcking Aguayo looked like a crying emo fakkit. Pathetic.

The only one that looked like he could dance was Izzo, and he was holding back.

Always hated Izzo because FSU fools pretending he is even close to as talented as Njoku/Herndon, that being said after watching that video I actually respect him a teeeeeeeny bit.

Izzo didn't really throw punches. He just held the frat bros down in the bushes. Maybe he picked up his technique from Jameis...?

This is why the whole world hates frat douches. Four guys try to beat up one kicker and as soon as the big dude steps in, they all wet their panties.

Advertisement
Back