OT: FSU Ricky Aguayo and Ryan Izzo in brawl with frat guys

Notice they didn't go after a linebacker. They went after the kicker. Pussies.

TYPICAL FRAT RATS! Dude, I literally can't stand those ARROGANT punks!

The thing is with these FRAT FRAT PUNKS, is they always go after individuals whom are ' smaller/weaker ' physically and what not. Heck, in the Red State town I exist in, these FRAT BOYS were punished for verbally hassling some female **** and transgender freaks. ( These women were having a protest march of some import and all that. ).

Again, the vast majority, BUT NOT ALL, of these fraternity boys are nothing but your typical BULLIES! hUh. In other words, one of those well to do, SMUG frat frats battles someone who is on the same level physically and all that. NINETY PERCENT of the time, they get TKO'D!!! dUh.:sanford:
sounds like someone got their *** beat by some brothers.

Advertisement
Notice they didn't go after a linebacker. They went after the kicker. Pussies.

TYPICAL FRAT RATS! Dude, I literally can't stand those ARROGANT punks!

The thing is with these FRAT FRAT PUNKS, is they always go after individuals whom are ' smaller/weaker ' physically and what not. Heck, in the Red State town I exist in, these FRAT BOYS were punished for verbally hassling some female **** and transgender freaks. ( These women were having a protest march of some import and all that. ).

Again, the vast majority, BUT NOT ALL, of these fraternity boys are nothing but your typical BULLIES! hUh. In other words, one of those well to do, SMUG frat frats battles someone who is on the same level physically and all that. NINETY PERCENT of the time, they get TKO'D!!! dUh.:sanford:
sounds like someone got their *** beat by some brothers.

Wrong, bUbba! I just can't stand YOUR ilk and all that! That's all.

Advertisement
Back