OT: FSU Ricky Aguayo and Ryan Izzo in brawl with frat guys

What's are the odds these guys are innocently roaming around frat row at 3 am? Very unlikely IMO

Advertisement
Izzo is 6'5 250lb athlete and is from NJ. Those frat guys knew better then to get too crazy.

Aguayo needs to be suspended for the ULM game and FSU needs to lose by a field goal blowing their bowl eligibility. Might be the final scenario before Jimbo finally loses his mind.

Notice they didn't go after a linebacker. They went after the kicker. Pussies.

TYPICAL FRAT RATS! Dude, I literally can't stand those ARROGANT punks!

The thing is with these FRAT FRAT PUNKS, is they always go after individuals whom are ' smaller/weaker ' physically and what not. Heck, in the Red State town I exist in, these FRAT BOYS were punished for verbally hassling some female **** and transgender freaks. ( These women were having a protest march of some import and all that. ).

Again, the vast majority, BUT NOT ALL, of these fraternity boys are nothing but your typical BULLIES! hUh. In other words, one of those well to do, SMUG frat frats battles someone who is on the same level physically and all that. NINETY PERCENT of the time, they get TKO'D!!! dUh.:sanford:

Advertisement
Another thing about these frat rat boys, is the MAJORITY, but not all, of them are RACIST. Or SUBTLE in-the-closet racist! hUh.

Talk about an oxymoron. Those FRAT RATS tend to hold racist perspectives. Yet they cheer for college football teams which have star black players, or black starters. LOL

This is why the whole world hates frat douches. Four guys try to beat up one kicker and as soon as the big dude steps in, they all wet their panties.

The VAST MAJORITY of them, but not all, are nothing but egotistical SPOILED bullies! Nothing more, nothing less.

I literally have deep-seated contempt for most of them. And it don't make no difference what university they matriculate at. dUh.

Advertisement
Notice they didn't go after a linebacker. They went after the kicker. Pussies.

TYPICAL FRAT RATS! Dude, I literally can't stand those ARROGANT punks!

The thing is with these FRAT FRAT PUNKS, is they always go after individuals whom are ' smaller/weaker ' physically and what not. Heck, in the Red State town I exist in, these FRAT BOYS were punished for verbally hassling some female **** and transgender freaks. ( These women were having a protest march of some import and all that. ).

Again, the vast majority, BUT NOT ALL, of these fraternity boys are nothing but your typical BULLIES! hUh. In other words, one of those well to do, SMUG frat frats battles someone who is on the same level physically and all that. NINETY PERCENT of the time, they get TKO'D!!! dUh.:sanford:

Why do you say dUh and/or hUh in virtually every post you make???

Another thing about these frat rat boys, is the MAJORITY, but not all, of them are RACIST. Or SUBTLE in-the-closet racist! hUh.

Talk about an oxymoron. Those FRAT RATS tend to hold racist perspectives. Yet they cheer for college football teams which have star black players, or black starters. LOL

So you think you can say that "a majority of frat boys are racist." It gives you no pause to make that statement? So you mackjones KNOWS what is in "a majority of frat guys" heads?

How did you come to this power?????

Advertisement
I just read that they broke into the frat house and ripped their pet turtle in half... what in the actual ****

If this is true, then they are total garbage and should have their ********s force-fed to them. Anyone who purposely abuses or kills animals in this fashion usually has no better respect for human life either. Hope neither of them sniff the NFL.

The only obvious racist is you. How do you know what they think just because of their skin color?

Advertisement

The only obvious racist is you. How do you know what they think just because of their skin color?

He’s a deluded and confused democrat that believes everything that is red is racially motivated and out to get him. I don’t like a lot of frat boys either but I know better than to generalize.

Noles don't seem to be posting about this half as much as the lady Cane fan that smacked a cop a few weeks ago.

Can someone please put wide left and wide right graphics on every heymaker Aguayo missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back