OT: Friday night games

Advertisement
I gave Diaz the benefit of the doubt as he was a 1st time HC at a big time P5 program so he was learning how to coach (still shouldn't have lost). There's no excuse for Mario
I agree, no excuse for both of them but my reply was to a statement that ****** Diaz wouldn’t lose to MTSU but there is evidence that he lost to a bad G5 team.

MTSU must have celebrated that Miami win too hard. No way that juggernaut of a team losses another game this year. Their QB might win the Heisman. They also have the top two Biletnikoff finalists. That team is loaded.

I gave Diaz the benefit of the doubt as he was a 1st time HC at a big time P5 program so he was learning how to coach (still shouldn't have lost). There's no excuse for Mario
Diaz did lose to FIU at the old OB site. Not having the team ready for that game should be a criminal offense. I can see a bad team overlooking a random G5 team like MTSU but knowing it's FIU and our kids knowing most of their players and what it would mean for Miami to lose to freaking FIU with a former Miami coach at the helm just stings a lot more for me. Both horrible inexcusable losses but that FIU one was worse in my eyes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back