OT: Friday night games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Need 3 years of 5 stars to compete with the mighty MTSU bro!
Tired of hearing "when Mario gets his guys" or "he needs to build his culture and systems".

That may be true to beat the Clemsons of the world.

But with basic coaching and execution, we should be 10-2 this year. With the current roster.

Sad people are arguing we don't have the talent to not only not lose to MTSU but to get blown out by them.

By the way, I'm glad MTSU is losing. Their coach was taking a victory lap all week. Even as recently as just yesterday still on the radio talking trash and coming up with corny jokes instead of getting his team ready to compete. No wonder they're losing so bad.

Advertisement
Still 38-20 heading into the 4th quarter. UTSA QB is 27/33 for 410 yards and 2 TD's and 1 pick so far. Also has 2 rushing TD's.

Tired of hearing "when Mario gets his guys" or "he needs to build his culture and systems".

That may be true to beat the Clemsons of the world.

But with basic coaching and execution, we should be 10-2 this year. With the current roster.

Sad people are arguing we don't have the talent to not only not lose to MTSU but to get blown out by them.
I think you're underestimating how incredibly awful this team and culture are

Advertisement
I think you're underestimating how incredibly awful this team and culture are
Mario has this year and next year in my eyes as a “free pass”

He’s going to get more talented kids in the building… this moss might have been a good thing in opening his eyes that he can’t limit his offense/skill positions with a ball control offense.

Mario has this year and next year in my eyes as a “free pass”

He’s going to get more talented kids in the building… this moss might have been a good thing in opening his eyes that he can’t limit his offense/skill positions with a ball control offense.
Mario isn't dumb. I think he had a pretty good idea of how bad this team was when he inherited it

This is a depressing thread! On a positive note, I definitely think we will be closer to a UTSA caliber program after we expand our IPF and add better student athlete housing on campus. Baby steps. We'll get there!

Advertisement
Back