OT: Friday night games

Sitting here watching UCLA and Washington throwing it all over, QBs making tough throws, WRs catching tough balls, OC using screens, bubbles, quick passes.

It must be all their five star athletes. I can't think of any other reason.
Ok, but could they compete in the trenches with Bama or UGA? If not, it’s nothing but gimmicks.

Advertisement
Did he win or lose to a G5 that ended the season 6-7?

He lost, but what's your point? The question is if Diaz had been the HC last week instead of Mario, does UM win? Diaz ditched pro style after one year and the result was a top 26 O for the next two years. Do you think Diaz would have gone back to a pro style if he'd kept his job? If Diaz intended to re-hire Enos after Lashlee, then the 2019 FIU game might have some relevance. As far as I know, that wasn't going to happen. So if UM is still running a spread offense this year, I think UM beats MTSU by a couple TDs. Closer than we'd like against a G5 because the D would still be leaky, but I dont think UM would have any problem finding the end zone.

To be fair, if Diaz had coached against TAMU, we likely get blown out because there is no way his defense would have kept it a low scoring game. So I guess pick your poison. Personally I'll take 3-1 with a bad loss to TAMU over 2-2 with a bad loss to MTSU.

Last edited:
Ok, but could they compete in the trenches with Bama or UGA? If not, it’s nothing but gimmicks.
Seriously? So it is either compete with Bama or lose to MT?

All I know is if we executed half as well as these two teams are tonight we would be undefeated.

Advertisement
He lost, but what's your point? The question is if Diaz had been the HC last week instead of Mario, does UM win? Diaz ditched pro style after one year and the result was a near top 26 O for the next two years. Do you think Diaz would have gone back to a pro style if he'd kept his job? If Diaz intended to re-hire Enos after Lashlee, then the 2019 FIU game might have some relevance. As far as I know, that wasn't going to happen. So if UM is still running a spread offense this year, I think UM beats MTSU by a couple TDs. Closer than we'd like against a G5 because the D would still be leaky, but I dont think UM would have any problem finding the end zone.
My man… none of that was said. The only statement was said was a ****** Diaz would have beat MTSU.

That’s not a guarantee because in year one Diaz lost to a FIU team that ended the season 6-7. Nothing more.. nothing less.

Seriously? So it is either compete with Bama or lose to MT?

All I know is if we executed half as well as these two teams are tonight we would be undefeated.
Since you apparently missed the joke, let me explain. Somebody on staff told Barry Jackson that the offense last year was gimmicky. That’s why it worked.

So yes, Miami’s coaching staff believes you either compete with Bama and UGA in the trenches, or your offense is gimmicky.

Since you apparently missed the joke, let me explain. Somebody on staff told Barry Jackson that the offense last year was gimmicky. That’s why it worked.

So yes, Miami’s coaching staff believes you either compete with Bama and UGA in the trenches, or your offense is gimmicky.
Now I got it. Can't take it back...I'll just give you a thumbs up.

Advertisement
I’d love to see this upset but I gotta be up at 530 to golf and get ****ed off. Eh ***** it whats another couple less hours of sleep.

Lolz for real? Was that recent or during our top 5 off season performance?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back