Kendrick
Nipsey hustle
Old school Jay-Z everything pre blueprint 1
Eminem
Elzhi
Black milk
Jadakiss
Andre 3000

Why only everything pre-Blueprint for Jay?

Blueprint 1 and Black Album are two of his top three with Reasonable Doubt.

I meant blueprint 1 and before that, my bad. I'm just not a huge jay fan, but you CANNOT deny some classics he dropped.

Are we on a fvckin' Temple message board. Where are you people from?!

Trick Daddy
Goodie Mob
Outkast
JT Money
Tom G
Ice Berg
Field Mob
Juvenile
BG
Turk
old Wayne
Frank Lini
Dee Boi
Ballgreezy
Billy Blue
Brisco
anything produced by Gorilla Tek
Eightball & MJG
UGK
Scarface
anything produced by Mannie Fresh
Tonii Boi
Slugga
Toro
Boosie
Webbie
Skroodle
Grind Mode
Young Jeezy
Rick Ross
old T.I.
Koly P
Bloodraw
JW
Uncle Al (RIP)
Piccalo
Mike Smiff

And the one and only Jam Pony Express DJ's! (RIP Big Ace)

Depends on the kind of list you're trying to create, if someone who never listened to hip hop/rap wanted a blueprint from that list I would select 2. Outlast of course, and scarface. If someone wanted to just jam out at a cookout, the rest of that list is pretty straight.

PAC said it before say it again no one touches him plain and simple

Biggie
Big l
Big pun
Nas
Raekwon
Fabolous
J. Cole
Kendrick
Nipsey hustle
Old school Jay-Z everything pre blueprint 1
Eminem
Elzhi
Black milk
Jadakiss
Andre 3000

Why only everything pre-Blueprint for Jay?

Blueprint 1 and Black Album are two of his top three with Reasonable Doubt.

I meant blueprint 1 and before that, my bad. I'm just not a huge jay fan, but you CANNOT deny some classics he dropped.

Same here.

I'm a fan of his work but he was never a personal favorite ala Pac or Nas. Still, his place as one of the GOATS is undeniable.

If PAC and pun were still around ******* him up on every song, I wonder if he would have flourished, or disappeared like MC Shan and ja rule. PAC and pun had it out for jay, and back then he was no where near as big as he is now.

Advertisement
Of All-time, 2Pac, Bizzy Bone, Nas, ODB & MJG.

Currently out right now, Kendrick Lamar, The Game, Lupe Fiasco, Denzel Curry, Gunplay, Ice Berg & Mozzy.
Can't go wrong with berg. I have put just about all my friends on him. All they remember was his old stuff like stick drill, **** the other side, and I get so high. Then they get in the car with me and I'm bumping something from rise to power, or damage is done and they downloading the songs before they get out lol....

One nickname I had in hs was Ross because that's all I listened to then. Every morning and leaving school I'm blasting Ross. But I feel like he switched up around '10-'11. I still ***** with him now but port of miami, trilla, and Deeper then rap can't be touched. Mastermind was a classic through imo.
Ace Hood
Boosie
Jeezy
Add iceberg, and yo gotti and that's my playlist atm...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i aint gonna like Mike Smiff is pretty dope....dude from Down South Miami....

[video=youtube;eLEiLBsBGEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLEiLBsBGEw[/video]

Advertisement
If PAC and pun were still around ****ing him up on every song, I wonder if he would have flourished, or disappeared like MC Shan and ja rule. PAC and pun had it out for jay, and back then he was no where near as big as he is now.

**** forgot about pun he was such a savage....him Jada big L nas styles p.......PAC biggie.....like ni99@s who lived that life not just rap about it.

My favorite rappers are guys like playboi carti, key! And of course I fck with future. I'm from Atlanta and some of you old heads might get mad at this lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jay-z: Loved Reasonable Doubt, but since then how many verses actually blow you away by the guy? Half of it just sounds like flowless stream of consciousness. If anything he just knows how to pick the right producer and hook

Tupac. Eminem. Outkast. Jay Z.

Contemporary, Kendrick's new album is the best thing I've heard in awhile. I **** with Drake, his latest album was a huge improvement from that trash VIEWS. The new Wale album is a **** ton of fun. J. Cole's been my favorite contemporary rapper for awhile, but he's got some clunkers, too. Childish Gambino is a dope lyricist. Mac Miller's hit or miss, but when he hits, ****. And a fun performer.

I don't really **** with that Future, Young Thug, 21 Savage purple codeine mumble rap, but I'll grind on some *** to it in the club with glee.

Advertisement
Back