OT: Favorite Rapper

Drake is talented but that dude is no different than any other pop star. Dude doesn't create his own music or sound. Can't have any respect for a rapper that has a ghostwriter. You can like his music, but he can't be on no list. But personally I don't like a lot of Drakes music anyway.

All of TDE has been killing it though. All those guys are making really good music, and they drop like 2-3 albums per yr. Obviously everyone should listen to Kendrick, but Schoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Blank Face were great. Ab Souls Do What thou Wilt was great. Isaiah Rashads the suns tirade was great, pretty much everything they've released has been really good.

I like some Yelawolf songs. Love Story was a good album, and he usually has some good songs on his mixtapes. Danny Brown is very unique and has some great albums, including his last one Atrocity Exhibition. You should give him a listen. But Yeah, I really don't like these new mumble rappers one bit. I think Lil Yachty is absolutely terrible. Much rather listen to Future.

But seriously Yall need to check out some RTJ if you haven't. El-P has some amazing music on Funcrusher Plus, Fantastic Damage, Cancer 4 Cure, and all 3 of these RTJ projects. He's just a great producer and rapper. And Killer Mike is perfect on his production.
[video=youtube_share;zgOABuZoe0c]https://youtu.be/zgOABuZoe0c[/video]
[video=youtube_share;uuWQyfGa1yI]https://youtu.be/uuWQyfGa1yI[/video]

Advertisement
Drake is talented but that dude is no different than any other pop star. Dude doesn't create his own music or sound. Can't have any respect for a rapper that has a ghostwriter. You can like his music, but he can't be on no list. But personally I don't like a lot of Drakes music anyway.

All of TDE has been killing it though. All those guys are making really good music, and they drop like 2-3 albums per yr. Obviously everyone should listen to Kendrick, but Schoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Blank Face were great. Ab Souls Do What thou Wilt was great. Isaiah Rashads the suns tirade was great, pretty much everything they've released has been really good.

I like some Yelawolf songs. Love Story was a good album, and he usually has some good songs on his mixtapes. Danny Brown is very unique and has some great albums, including his last one Atrocity Exhibition. You should give him a listen. But Yeah, I really don't like these new mumble rappers one bit. I think Lil Yachty is absolutely terrible. Much rather listen to Future.

But seriously Yall need to check out some RTJ if you haven't. El-P has some amazing music on Funcrusher Plus, Fantastic Damage, Cancer 4 Cure, and all 3 of these RTJ projects. He's just a great producer and rapper. And Killer Mike is perfect on his production.
[video=youtube_share;zgOABuZoe0c]https://youtu.be/zgOABuZoe0c[/video]
[video=youtube_share;uuWQyfGa1yI]https://youtu.be/uuWQyfGa1yI[/video]

This. RTJ is legit.

I was going to say big krit but, he's not all time material at least not now. I can definitely mess with Krit though.

Krit
Fashawn
Ace Hood
AZ
BG
Childish Gambino
Talib
Ross
Royce
Roots

An extension to my list...

Advertisement
I was going to say big krit but, he's not all time material at least not now. I can definitely mess with Krit though.

Krit
Fashawn
Ace Hood
AZ
BG
Childish Gambino
Talib
Ross
Royce
Roots

Eminem, Elzhi, Black Milk, Royce....No Danny Brown though?!

Out of names you haven't said, I'm Sure you'd like RTJ, Schoolboy Q, Ab Soul, Flatbush Zombies, MF Doom, Tyler and Earl

Krit
Fashawn
Ace Hood
AZ
BG
Childish Gambino
Talib
Ross
Royce
Roots

Out of names you haven't said, I'm Sure you'd like RTJ, Schoolboy Q, Ab Soul, Flatbush Zombies, MF Doom, Tyler and Earl

I downloaded some schoolboy q stuff, and some MF doom stuff. i just haven't gotten around to give it a chance, but I'm definitely always open to good ****...

Krit
Fashawn
Ace Hood
AZ
BG
Childish Gambino
Talib
Ross
Royce
Roots

I downloaded some schoolboy q stuff, and some MF doom stuff. i just haven't gotten around to give it a chance, but I'm definitely always open to good ****...

Well, Run The Jewels has their music available for free download for some stupid reason. So here's 3 amazing albums: https://runthejewels.com/music/ (2nd and 3rd are definitely the best.

Unabashedly, never hearing "big krit," that I already know you don't listen to rap if you mention his name... commercial, maybe, but as I like to call it, commercial rap, or crap!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Unabashedly, never hearing "big krit," that I already know you don't listen to rap if you mention his name... commercial, maybe, but as I like to call it, commercial rap, or crap!

Big KRIT is commercial?

Advertisement

Big KRIT is commercial?

I couldn't make out what the **** he was trying to say there...

yeah me neither.

Yeah, he lost me.

Advertisement
8Ball MJG, Pac, Biggie, UGK, Trick, Ross.

Conscience/Political Hip Hop: K-Rino, Homeboy Sandman, Brother Ali, Cyne, Joey Bada$$.

Advertisement
Back