OT: Favorite Rapper

Advertisement
zip-zap-rap_album-cover_devastatin-dave-turntable-slave.jpg

Advertisement
**** no love for Big Sean up in here? Dude is so underrated.

I really don't like Big Sean. He has one of the worst voices in Rap. And he has some of the lamest lyrics possible.
His last album was surprisingly solid though. But hes just copying other people. He's just an all around worse version of Drake. At least he's from Detroit and not Canada.

**** no love for Big Sean up in here? Dude is so underrated.

I really don't like Big Sean. He has one of the worst voices in Rap. And he has some of the lamest lyrics possible.
His last album was surprisingly solid though. But hes just copying other people. He's just an all around worse version of Drake. At least he's from Detroit and not Canada.

This post is wrong in so many ways

Advertisement
Eminem will always be #1 for me. It's a **** shame what so called "rap" has come to today. Some other artists I've loved to listen to over the years....

DMX
Tech N9Ne
Nas
Hopsin
Earlier 50 Cent
D12
Bekay
Biggie

Some newer guys I like....

Joyner Lucas
Token
And surprisingly Lil ****y - can't freestyle for **** but his first album was pretty **** good.

D12 really isn't that good tbh. I ******* hate Bizarre, and yet he always seems to be the most featured. Proof and Em are obviously legit. Mr. Porter/Kon Artist is solid. But theres a reason Kuniva and Swifty have never really done anything else but D12 stuff.
I'm sure you like Royce da 5'9" and Obie Trice too though, especially Royce. He's been killing it lately with Prhyme and Layers and now he has a new album coming soon.

Advertisement
too many to list, Kool G Rap is one of the best story tellers though this is a classic

[video=youtube;UVYhd60uQ80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVYhd60uQ80[/video]

Advertisement
Drake is my favorite. Don't care what anyone thinks I've always related and vibed to his music most.

Nas and Big also my faves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back