You literally have
Miami
uf
fsu
usf
ucf

fau
fiu

I would rather go out of state if I didn't get to the first 3 maybe even ucf with frost.

Advertisement
im an alumni.

They need to call Randy up ASAP.

FIU just upgraded their coaching...FAU should atleast be formidable in conference. I don't understand how they allow the cincy's and western michigans to take their level recruits. Definitely a better program than FIU imo. Need to hit the juco ranks, and recruit south florida a bit better.

Wonder if Mario or Randy would be interested

Definitely think Radio would be. Not sure on Wario. I think he could land a "better" job like Buttgers but his agent should know best. Both would be solid hires for FAU

Need to find themselves a hot FCS HC. With that facility they are built to have some success in that mediocre Conference USA. I nominate Art Briles on a leash. ( as if they would have a chance to land him ). Supposedly they are ready to open up the cash drawer and bump the HC salary along with an expanded staff salary budget.

Advertisement
im an alumni.

FIU just upgraded their coaching...FAU should atleast be formidable in conference. I don't understand how they allow the cincy's and western michigans to take their level recruits. Definitely a better program than FIU imo. Need to hit the juco ranks, and recruit south florida a bit better.

Randy isn't going to get you there.
What the FIUs and FAUs need to do is find themselves a coach from the Chip Kelly/Mike Leach/Briles coaching tree
who will run an offense that will attract the type of talent that is readily available in soFla, and that is young men
who run very fast.
A defensive minded coach or one like Butch with one foot in the geriatric ward of the coaching fraternity isn't
going to move the program along.
Look at what UCF is doing.
That is the model to emulate.

im an alumni.

What the FIUs and FAUs need to do is find themselves a coach from the Chip Kelly/Mike Leach/Briles coaching tree
who will run an offense that will attract the type of talent that is readily available in soFla, and that is young men
who run very fast.
A defensive minded coach or one like Butch with one foot in the geriatric ward of the coaching fraternity isn't

Kendall Briles runs that Offense at Baylor. Probably not ready but WTH have they got to lose. He is 34 but he is talking to the NCAA about contact with a recruit.

im an alumni.

who run very fast.

Partridge ran that spread o..that sh*t aint help. But I agree go after a co -oc type from one of those. I don't think Randy would be a flop their..depending on his oc hire. Randy would be able to keep some of the area recruits that go on and help the other mid major programs imo.

We shall see though..Partridge was suppose t get an uptick in recruiting as well. He actually brought in some guys that will help in the long run.

im an alumni.

who run very fast.

Kendall Briles runs that Offense at Baylor. Probably not ready but WTH have they got to lose.

I would interview him foreal. Hes about to be seeking employment soon right>?

Advertisement
im an alumni.

who run very fast.

Partridge ran that spread o..that sh*t aint help. But I agree go after a co -oc type from one of those. I don't think Randy would be a flop their..depending on his oc hire. Randy would be able to keep some of the area recruits that go on and help the other mid major programs imo.

We shall see though..Partridge was suppose t get an uptick in recruiting as well. He actually brought in some guys that will help in the long run.

Problem with Partridge is he waited until this season to make coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball.
Need to have the HC who has expertise on that side of the ball.
Most of college football has become like basketball with 20 second shot clock - you need to score a bunch
of points.
Defensive gurus aren't going to make it, especially at the lower-levels.

im an alumni.

who run very fast.

Kendall Briles runs that Offense at Baylor. Probably not ready but WTH have they got to lose.

Yep.
I would definitely give that one a shot.
And he would be able to put together a staff, not just from Baylor but from some of the
other Brile's disciples who are working all over college football (two of them currently
unemployed following Charlie Strong's dismissal).

im an alumni.

who run very fast.

Yep.
I would definitely give that one a shot.
And he would be able to put together a staff, not just from Baylor but from some of the
other Brile's disciples who are working all over college football (two of them currently
unemployed following Charlie Strong's dismissal).

As an OC he makes $250,000. So that would be a hefty raise. I am an FAU alum grad 'class of '78 and live less than 2 miles from that stadium. The alum org constantly sends me ticket package offers. I would snap one up with him running the show.

eSECpn is reporting that OSU DC Luke Fickell is the #1 candidate. That's actually pretty surprising on Fickell's end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back