OT: Enjoy Oklahoma, Jalen Hurts.

I know what you meant . Dont even sweat it , Ori. My reply to your post was intended more for people who would not be able to make the distinction , wasn't really meant at you. There are so many people nowadays who think that if you're a conservative you're automatically a KKK member.

I think there is no doubt the student body at UM is more liberal than the site. For one men tend to be more conservative than women and the student body at UM has a much larger number of women than I would imagine a football board does .

Exactly. You know me well enough to know that I say what's on my mind. No big deal.

I spent 10 years being among the "conservative" side at UM. In the real world, I'm stuck in the middle. I'm not mad about it.

But I can't stand racists.

And I spent a lot of my childhood in Florida having to put up with a lot of racist adults.

So I'm just going to call it like I see it. Too many southern campuses tolerate racist acts, no matter if the majority of those students are "liberal".

Advertisement
True. But most of the people who harbor racist views are right of center. But that's not to say most people on the right are racists. There's a distinct difference.

Agreed. Never said "most" or "all" or "equate" or any of the words that people seem to think I said.

Just stating how stupid people want to remove history at any cost. Communism sound familiar?

It's not "history". History is written by the victors, not the losers.

How many **** "memorials" will you find in Germany? How many Facist "memorials" will you find in Italy?

We are the only pvssy nation in the world that let the losers erect a bunch of cheap monuments to themselves.

There is plenty of history. Battlefields all across the east coast.

The "monuments" were erected 50 years later to taunt the blacks who still lived in the South. That's the truth.

In the year 2018, the left is far more concerned with race in this country than the right. I love Miami as a city but I find it hilarious when people from down there refer to other parts of America as backwoods etc. I guess diversity is ok only if you lean different kinds of left. The right cares that people take ownership of their own behavior, wants the government to leave individuals alone, and thinks that if you’re born with certain parts between your legs then your gender is decided and not up for debate. Is that controversial?
Barring that last part (which is not as clear cut as you make it sound) - the right you described is the right wingers of yesteryears who were amenable to healthy discussions. Most (or at least quite a lot) of today's right wingers are not.

Advertisement
It's not "history". History is written by the victors, not the losers.

How many **** "memorials" will you find in Germany? How many Facist "memorials" will you find in Italy?

We are the only pvssy nation in the world that let the losers erect a bunch of cheap monuments to themselves.

There is plenty of history. Battlefields all across the east coast.

The "monuments" were erected 50 years later to taunt the blacks who still lived in the South. That's the truth.
That's an opinion not a fact.

Truth. The racists will just exacerbate his pain when that happens though. Well that and being stuck in Norman.

To the naked eye Murray appeared to be black or brown and the apparent rampant, circa 1950's, racism on the Oklahoma campus didn't seem to be a big roadblock for him. I may be wrong, but I think Murray won the Heisman, despite being made to pick cotton after practice.

Also, to the naked eye; Adrian Peterson, Billy Sims, Lee Roy Selmon, DeMarco Murray, Roy Williams, Joe Washington, Keith Jackson, et al., appeared to be black and they somehow snuck through that Oklahoma KKK gauntlet.

Poor Jalen Hurts, who played for a team in Alabama (you ever hear of George Wallace?), who will now be made to ride in the back of the Oklahoma bus and will be addressed as "boy' by his coaches and teammates.

I never knew any of this, but once again I have been thoroughly educated on another subject thanks to the CIS scholars.

Advertisement
Barring that last part (which is not as clear cut as you make it sound) - the right you described is the right wingers of yesteryears who were amenable to healthy discussions. Most (or at least quite a lot) of today's right wingers are not.
The left is the current king of shutting down “discussions” and freedom of speech. People on the right are routinely forced to cancel speaking engagements because of the left, whereas left wing speakers are allowed to spout off with almost no resistance. Agreed everyone should be able to talk, whether all points are valid or not.

You clearly never went to college. Certainly not a private school like UM.

State schools and private schools. Doesn't matter what they put in the name. F$U used to be a women's college.

State schools are funded by the state.

Yes, public universities are funded by the state. Most people actually understand that simple distinction without trying to get into a semantics debate.

I would explain this more, but there are already people who can't handle other topics. But feel free to research the rivalry and derisiveness that exists between rivals when one rival is a private school and one is a state school.
I understand what you're saying now, and contrary to your thoughts, I did go to college. Actually graduated from a true "State University" which is a land grant institution.

Also, as a Mexican, Latino, Hispanic, or whatever other label the liberals want to come up with in fear of hurting my feelings, I consider myself pretty culturally diverse, as well as a "right winger" as you would say. I've lived in a few different states, & countries throughout my years, not just my time spent in the military.

It's odd how you believe only right wingers are not culturally diverse and most likely are racist. I have met many liberals who are racist and many, who have zero diversity. Those two things do not belong to a single party or race. But you sound like one who thinks only white people are racist, and only white people are "right wingers."

Don't go through life with such ignorance man. That makes for difficult life

Holy **** why does racism have to come up so much here? You have a problem with a racist beat the living **** out of them. There are reasons why black people will tell white people not to walk around liberty city, parts of Rivera beach because there are racists there too. There are racists of all colors everywhere, you can run and hide from it or you can embrace the good people of all colors. I can tell you it's much better now than when I was young. You think the white democrats and liberals of today would back the greatest black man this country has ever known? (MLK) Sure and **** wouldn't, they hate anything to do with a Christian. This will be one of the greatest black woman of our times, she's woke! Love her! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0u5uz7KZ9q-pe-VC8TY-w The white liberals are the biggest cancer to this country since it began. My mistake, she will be one of the greatest woman of our time, bank on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Has nothing to do with the city. It has everything to do with the overall cultural and tolerance level for racism on the college campus. I know there are a lot of right-wingers on this website, but UM is a very liberal and culturally diverse campus.

State schools in hick states? Yeah, not as much.
Lmfao
You think liberals are tolerant???? Only if you have the same views they do
Stfu with that crap

Holy **** why does racism have to come up so much here? You have a problem with a racist beat the living **** out of them. There are reasons why black people will tell white people not to walk around liberty city, parts of Rivera beach because there are racists there too. There are racists of all colors everywhere, you can run and hide from it or you can embrace the good people of all colors. I can tell you it's much better now than when I was young. You think the white democrats and liberals of today would back the greatest black man this country has ever known? (MLK) Sure and **** wouldn't, they hate anything to do with a Christian. This will be one of the greatest black woman of our times, she's woke! Love her! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0u5uz7KZ9q-pe-VC8TY-w The white liberals are the biggest cancer to this country since it began. My mistake, she will be one of the greatest woman of our time, bank on it.
Simple
You have a bunch of libtards on here who play that card every day and all day
THATS WHY

The rest of us get sick of hearing the whining from lefties

Advertisement
True. But most of the people who harbor racist views are right of center. But that's not to say most people on the right are racists. There's a distinct difference.
You are so full of ****
You think you have some sort of moral high ground
Liberals are the most intolerant people on the planet unless you agree with them
You are ***ing clueless bro

The left is the current king of shutting down “discussions” and freedom of speech. People on the right are routinely forced to cancel speaking engagements because of the left, whereas left wing speakers are allowed to spout off with almost no resistance. Agreed everyone should be able to talk, whether all points are valid or not.

Agreed on all points.

Has nothing to do with the city. It has everything to do with the overall cultural and tolerance level for racism on the college campus. I know there are a lot of right-wingers on this website, but UM is a very liberal and culturally diverse campus.

State schools in hick states? Yeah, not as much.
Now this is funny, because you literally just went sideways as you finished your post.

Lord forgive the uneducated!

Lol

Advertisement
Back