OT: Enjoy Oklahoma, Jalen Hurts.

Advertisement
I doubt he gives a ****. There are racists in Miami as well

Has nothing to do with the city. It has everything to do with the overall cultural and tolerance level for racism on the college campus. I know there are a lot of right-wingers on this website, but UM is a very liberal and culturally diverse campus.

State schools in hick states? Yeah, not as much.

Has nothing to do with the city. It has everything to do with the overall cultural and tolerance level for racism on the college campus. I know there are a lot of right-wingers on this website, but UM is a very liberal and culturally diverse campus.

WTH, do you mean by right wingers on this site ??

Advertisement

Everytime this stuff happens in the SEC or a Bumfuk pseudo Southern place like Oklahoma the rush to make false equivalencies is always a given.

Is there racism everywhere? Yes

Is it more rampant and more overt and culturally ingrained in certain places? For effing sure.

Everytime this stuff happens in the SEC or a Bumfuk pseudo Southern place like Oklahoma the rush to make false equivalencies is always a given.

Is there racism everywhere? Yes

Is it more rampant and more overt and culturally ingrained in certain places? For effing sure.

Yes, more overt and culturally ingrained. Also, more tolerated and less punished.

Good lord, you've got crackers in North Carolina fighting to keep a Confederate statue on campus.

If anyone thinks that would happen at UM, they are insane.

WTH, do you mean by right wingers on this site ??

He's right. I'm personally a lifelong conservative (not so much a Republican any more but that's a different story). CIS leans wayyyy more right than the actual UM campus/student body. I'm not as in-tune with the current campus dynamics but I wouldn't necessarily label it as an ultra-liberal environment (especially relative to other schools) but it's certainly not right leaning.

Advertisement

Conservative (what people refer to as Right wing )doesn't equate racist though .

Are you saying right-wingers are racist. What does that have to do with anything.

Well the good news is Hurts shouldn’t have trouble getting a waiver to still come to the U If Fields gets one..

Advertisement
He's right. I'm personally a lifelong conservative (not so much a Republican any more but that's a different story). CIS leans wayyyy more right than the actual UM campus/student body. I'm not as in-tune with the current campus dynamics but I wouldn't necessarily label it as an ultra-liberal environment (especially relative to other schools) but it's certainly not right leaning.

Went to UM for 10 years (undergrad, MBA, law). I was an officer for College Republicans (I am currently moderate and I reluctantly register Democrat to vote in the Florida primaries).

UM Faculty - left of center
UM Student body - left of center
Dade-Broward counties - left of center

This website? Lots of people who didn't go to UM. Sorry, it's true.

I simply speak the truth. Whether there are a lot of right-wing types on this website is not reflective of the make-up of UM or Dade-Broward-Palm Beach, which can (collectively) outvote the rest of the state in statewide elections (with a little help from the I-4 corridor).

Sorry Still don't know what he means about a lot of right wingers on this site

Advertisement
Are you saying right-wingers are racist. What does that have to do with anything.

I don't think you know how to use logic.

At this current time in history, many of the most overt racists vote Republican. That's not a judgement, that's a statistical fact.

You would not do well on the LSAT. I did NOT say "right-wingers are racist". I'm also indicating that a sampling taken from this website is not the same as what actually transpires on the UM campus.

OU isn't a State school. Also, just wondering, right wingers can't be culturally diverse?

Advertisement
Back