OT - Early games thread

Advertisement
Don't forget they had this guy, too...

iu
Superstars on the bench CHILLING.. they had 1st round talent impact players can't even get reps and we were trotting out Jackson st players..

I hope to God above that the committee has to pick between Oregon and Ohio St. Ohio St is firing on all cylinders lately and look like a buzz saw. Oregon beat them early. If they are ***** somehow in the running for the last spot, who do they choose??

I can't get over that halftime stat line against the No. 7 team in the country.

393 yards
2 incompletions
6 TDs

LOL

I hope to God above that the committee has to pick between Oregon and Ohio St. Ohio St is firing on all cylinders lately and look like a buzz saw. Oregon beat them early. If they are ***** somehow in the running for the last spot, who do they choose??

Oregon.. they play each other and Oregon won.

Advertisement
I started with Clemson -WF on one TV and OSU-MSU on the other. I am now on clemson -WF and OU-ISU. Michigan st doesn't have any hemroids OSU is pushing them in hard.. 2:30 I will go SMU-Cincy and Bama -Pork Chops. I have two 65" TV in my living room and a fire going great day.

Advertisement
Athletes always win, MSU roster doesnt touch OSU. Now before u homers come in and say our roster is better than MSU cause of rankings kill yourselves. Our roster on optics (when u see them play) can be beat by a MSU cause of evals up front.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Riley and Oklahoma are garbage.

Caleb Williams sucks and they corch the **** out of him. Trying to burn clock and snaps with 10 seconds left still on the play clock and proceeds to keep it on the read option for a 4 yd loss.

Advertisement
Back