OT - Early games thread

Advertisement
Absolutely. Get bowl eligible and they should sign Norvell to a Mel Tucker sized contract
That Tucker contract in comparison to the one Norvell deserves:
200.gif

part of me wishes it had been somebody else on the football field in 2002 vs miami. Buckeyes run a program like they wanna win on both offense and on defense. They're not like oklahoma where it's all one side of the field, they play **** good defense most of the seasons.

but **** i better shut up, you don't say nothing good about them around these parts.

FSU may be limited but Corbin is a good RB(Texas A$M transfer), Travis (Louisville transfer)is the best athlete on the field anytime he is on the field, and has improved throwing this year. Jermaine Johnson(UGA transfer) is best DL in ACC, Kier Thomas (South Carolina transfer) is better than any of our DE's. They got good spotty talent'due to the portal.

Advertisement
Michigan State taking a bath.

Stroud 23/25 5td 330 yd first half

Advertisement
I said on here after OSU lost that they may have one of the most talented teams in recent history and was laughed at by some on this board. First rounders all over the **** place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU is putting up the same amount of points on a top 10 team that UGA is putting up on a FCS team!!

Btw, this looks real good for UO. If they win out, lock them up for a CFP spot.

Idk what Matt Campbell’s plans are but at some point he’s got to realize Iowa State has a ceiling and he’s pretty much reached it. I admire the attitude but there is only so much one can do at a school like that.

An occasional Top 15 Top 10 upset and Top 15 finish is it

Advertisement
Back