OT - Early games thread

Advertisement
Sarkisian better have a gun next to his bottle of Jack. He is looking to get run outta town if WVA keeps this up.

Advertisement
FSU is so much better coached than us it’s comical. They have limited talent but they are putting them in the best position to succeed

Norvell calls plays with a purpose. Unlike grab bag lashlee and manny

Advertisement
We'll see how that defense looks next year without Jermaine Johnson cuz that kid is everywhere for them
Agreed. Beyond sad that we didn’t look at him. The defense isn’t any good minus him and #4 but they rally to the ball and tackle fairly well. Norvells play calling impresses me with a limited qb

Bet it's quiet in the Mich St AD's executive booth right about now.
There was no reason to give him that extension. They could have waited. He wasn’t going anywhere. Especially not before a big game like OSU. Terrible timing. They would have had more leverage after this *** whooping.

Advertisement
Agreed. Beyond sad that we didn’t look at him. The defense isn’t any good minus him and #4 but they rally to the ball and tackle fairly well. Norvells play calling impresses me with a limited qb
I gotta admit Norvell seems to game plan on offense well and can hide the teams flaws. On defense I'm not impressed at all. Once those d end transfers dip they're back to square zero on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement
Back