OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
If they had random CPUs on every team, just as many people will buy/play that game. Having players opt out isn’t going to really impact the sales for this game. People have been waiting 10 years for this
I don't agree.

My buddies and I used to battle on College Football’s National Championship daily. I can still hear the opening in my head with that terrible Sega “Sports Talk” voiceover. The one downside of that game was all the teams were roughly the same in terms of talent. The running back for Miami (Donnell Bennett) was just as fast as Colorado (Rashaan Salaam). I’d run “quick slant” over and over.
Was Rashaan Salaam really faster than Donnell Bennett in real life, though?

🤔

FB_IMG_1708875583651.jpg

Advertisement
How does not being able to create opted out players work? If "Dan Smith" from BYU opts out, will I not have the names Dan or Smith as options for created players? Or if he plays OT I can't insert any created player at the OT position?

Advertisement
How does not being able to create opted out players work? If "Dan Smith" from BYU opts out, will I not have the names Dan or Smith as options for created players? Or if he plays OT I can't insert any created player at the OT position?
This is the only question that EA needs to answer before July.

Yea they probably put a name restriction for "Dan Smith" on the BYU team.

Can't stop Daan Smiff tho!

It will work as well as the Napster restrictions first started and we had to download Grene Dae, Gunz n Rozes, and Mettalllicca

Advertisement
You can create a player for recruiting, but not create an opt out player.

Man I can’t wait for this..

I wish with gambling being so open now.. there was a way you could play someone online and bet them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back